Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

please don't let this be bad... this song could easily be cringy but lana will probably have the least amount of singing time anyway so whatever :l

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Ariana has two songs on the Charlie's Angels soundtrack?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMvypKAIr5/?igshid=nkzjlf8h4itn

Could Lana and Miley have more than just their collab also?

Well she did tweet about working on a soundtrack, maybe she meant like a whole soundtrack album, like ASIB?

8nl2OpX.png

Someone on Reddit speculated that the above article is only referring to a short sneak peek trailer that was on ET, and that the full trailer, which drops tomorrow, will feature the collab.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

And you could absolutely be right. We'll how things unfold in a few hours

Why does a movie with 5.5 IMDb rating getting a remake?

Someone in PopCrave comments said they are so excited for Miley & Ariana, but Lana will probably ruin the song...girl, it's the other way round.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of those comments. Our sis has the smallest fanbase of the three so we are outnumbered.

They're entitled to their wrong opinion, though. :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Someone in PopCrave comments said they are so excited for Miley & Ariana, but Lana will probably ruin the song...girl, it's the other way round.

This is part of the reason why Donald Trump is the president. People with such horrible and disgusting judgement.

nF70D0F.png

To be honest Lana does have the weakest vocals of the three, so I can sort of understand their perspective. I think either party would sound better without the other, because I don't see how their vocal styles would match. 

Yeah, I've seen a lot of those comments. Our sis has the smallest fanbase of the three so we are outnumbered.

They're entitled to their wrong opinion, though. :agree:Sp 

They better prepare their coins to give Lana her first #1.

giphy.gif

Don't know if it's real but whatever is just like 2 seconds anyway.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1144082406095216640

Oh God please no. The background music is the same as the IG post, but they might've made it themselves.

Either way, that person wins the award for the most useless leak ever lmao

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

To be honest Lana does have the weakest vocals of the three, so I can sort of understand their perspective. I think either party would sound better without the other, because I don't see how their vocal styles would match. 

Yeah, Lana is the one with the weakest vocals of the three but Lana has a beautiful voice. She just doesn't have a 5 octave voice like Ariana and Miley. 

I honestly don't care for another Charlie's Angels movie. They need to leave that alone and let it RIP with the original Angels from the 70's. 

Also Kristen Stewart being an angel? The fuck out of here with that pretentious brat. She can't act. At all. 

I just want the damn poetry book and NFR. 

giphy.gif

They're entitled to their wrong opinion, though. :agree:

Had this collaboration been done at Lana's prime (2012-2013) all this would have been a little different. 

I have quite low expectations for the song just because I cannot see how it can be cohesive + not really a fan of Ariana or Miley, but I will withhold judgment until I hear it.

The movie itself, though ... reminds me of the Charmed reboot, and I think it'll flop just like that did.

The Charmed reboot is god awful. I couldn't make it 10 mins watching the pilot. Charlie's Angel will have the same fate 

Ariana has two songs on the Charlie's Angels soundtrack?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMvypKAIr5/?igshid=nkzjlf8h4itn

Could Lana and Miley have more than just their collab also?

rumours say that Ariana will be the executive producer of the soundtrack so I think it's because of that, something similar to what Lorde did with the Mockingjay soundtrack in 2014

giphy.gif

And you could absolutely be right. We'll how things unfold in a few hours

Well, no matter what happens, we’ll either get part of the song or the whole song: otherwise, there’s no point for the three of them to be tagged or to promote the trailer if the song comes out in one week.