Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

wow this looks like a truly amazing show and i'm glad she finally bothered to put some thought into it. i hope she continues to do so!

i'm gonna be attending the neighbourhood's show next year here in berlin and i'm so ready! this collab is truly special.

didn't buy lana tickets for the first time ever but i might if she keeps doing changes to the setlist.

I can't believe she sang hope  :hdu: she sounded amazing, no backing track, the attention fully on her. I don't care if she messes up occasionally, this is what her performances should look and sound like imo.

I also don't understand how some fans can actually scream during hope? it's a sad and depressing song, can't you just be quiet?  :toofunny:

73094103_2588744177851510_82695413539318

OMG, this moment and WICKED GAME and DADDY ISSUES, I am dead. Best concert ever. Not even going to bother going, 'cuz the rest of the tour won't be this. Just gonna watch this one over and over.  :defeated:  :legend:  :godlaugh:  :die:  :rip:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Lana post concerts are turning into violent raps concerts. :O

Idk if it’s just L.A., but there’s always a fight at every concert I’ve been to. Not always physical, but it gets this way, especially when people get drunk. It’s not just rap concerts.

ok so I just wanted to stop by and say that I've been waiting for a Lana and Jesse duet since 2013. I can't believe it actually happened. im. dead.  :rip:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I agree, so fucking annoying hearing kids shouting during such a deep song. I saw Lana rolling her eyes at a moment through the song.

I can't believe she sang hope :hdu: she sounded amazing, no backing track, the attention fully on her. I don't care if she messes up occasionally, this is what her performances should look and sound like imo.

I also don't understand how some fans can actually scream during hope? it's a sad and depressing song, can't you just be quiet? :toofunny:

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I've always wanted to see Lana do Daddy Issues but watching it is just awkward. She barely sings and flops about awkwardly next to Jesse. Not what I'd hoped for. :/

At this stage, the Win kid seems to provide emotional support for Lana. I know everyone thinks he's creepy but Lana obviously likes him and him being there makes her feel comfortable. If you have issues with stage fright, someone who adores you THAT much being in the audience can make you feel at ease.