Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

nah, most people had a problem w the tour being album titled and then her not kicking off the tour w an updated setlist that fit the album aesthetic more — her changing the setlist for one show is dumb and not fair since everyone is paying to see her regardless of place lol

I kind of agree but I don't really see it that way

I think she has a given length to respect and the number of songs she fits in depends on the surprise guests she may or may not have

Looks like a great show. Nice clip of Tomorrow Never Came. The person filming was far enough back that the sound was good and thank God they were not singing along and we pretty much hear Lana and Sean. And Chris Isaak wow. That is his signature song! Lana should feel honored he did this. I imagine there will be more clips of that. Lot's of great moments. I wonder if the person on here who got a seat upgrade to front row really got the seat! I hope so.

My only observation (yeah I know the dress) is her hair. I love thick hair, HIGH hair Lana. It seemed wider than high. Ha-ha, top that for finding something to bitch about!