Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

I've always wanted to see Lana do Daddy Issues but watching it is just awkward. She barely sings and flops about awkwardly next to Jesse. Not what I'd hoped for. :/

At this stage, the Win kid seems to provide emotional support for Lana. I know everyone thinks he's creepy but Lana obviously likes him and him being there makes her feel comfortable. If you have issues with stage fright, someone who adores you THAT much being in the audience can make you feel at ease.

It's true. Several people have alleged that she bankrolls him and tbh it wouldn't surprise me. He also seems to get mysteriously "upgraded" a lot.

:oic:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The fact Lana runs straight to Win when she forgets lyrics is... like I can't even grasp that information. Imagine being a singer songwritter who doesn't remember your own lyrics and has to rely on a fan who goes to your every concert to provide you the correct lyrics. He's like a human teleprompter wtf

Ui93CVx.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The fact Lana runs straight to Win when she forgets lyrics is... like I can't even grasp that information. Imagine being a singer songwritter who doesn't remember your own lyrics and has to rely on a fan who goes to your every concert to provide you the correct lyrics. He's like a human teleprompter wtf

Ui93CVx.gif

is there video proof of this?

if you like my face just thank my surgeon | your friendly local trans - catch me modeling for: https://dragunbeauty.com/

Ui93CVx.gif

If anything it's unprofessional. A lot of big artists have teleprompters below their feet in case they forget lyrics. That's what Lana needs to do instead instead of running to Win. Sheepy fans find all this cute. I find it worrisome and unprofessional.

Real super late, and I actually feel like I'm cheating myself off of happiness by sharing this personal experience, but just like- Lemme tell ya. ohman. Ok. So. me and a friend meetup to go to the concert, we hangout in his car, have snacks etc, end up hanging out before the show starts, laughs, and jokes etc. Talking w seat neighbors, show starts, make more friends, talkin bout Lana and just her music w other peeps there. Summertime Sadness remix jokes yada- She comes on, these two people ahead of us like, let's just say they were going thru something bc their behaviors were fuckin uncultured, a fight breaks loose some stalls away. At this time, my mind's fucking racing and shit, but it's ok bc i secretly love all the stimuli. There were some fucking beautiful moments that I just, that were their own, and, ah god I'll forever be grateful. 

Bartender, the title track. Cherry, White Mustang even, Change IS a powerful thing. HIADT- Daddy Issues, WICKED GAME, her energy during OTTR, and how magical Venice was- THE FUCKING FIREWORKS? (lowkey been wanting to visit disney even more bc of that). I swear to GAWD- 

Now. it was my first time fucking going to ever seeing her live. I shoulda spent more money to see her straight upfront, I do regret that. But. My experience, was so fucking amazing still. Made friends w all my neighbors, cept for the troubled ones at the front, not even gonna lie, me and some bonded over that lowkey tragedy but. The feeling of togetherness, that synergy, that atmosphere. She's that bitch. She's that love goddess, and I'm so fucking grateful I took the chance in watching her perform like wow. Forking over some serious money next time to just get to watch closer. 

Objectively speaking, it would've been nice if more NFR tracks were being sung, but I guess that's the beauty of seeing her live the first time, and that might totally invalidate my perspective from how veteran concert goers see her, but man. That was a fucking experience, everything about it, mess and not so messy and all. It was an amazing, and heartwarming experience, so good it still feels and probably will always feel surreal. How tf does that work exactly lol. Gah! It just all felt so fucking wholesome, ya know? 

UV/Honeymoon

Thanks Clamp, like ohmahgawd. I'm fucking speechless- Luv ya too bud. I'm sure u experienced something like that forsure! Was fucking magical! ahhhh ~ fucking giggling like a dumbass rn hahahahahaha

The fireworks would be so freaking unreal to see, I’m jealous. :poordat: But yeah, Venice is great live, I felt like I was the only one bobbing my head along to it and air drumming with my hands at the front row when all the others kept staring at Lana skipping around taking selfies and signing things. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The fireworks would be so freaking unreal to see, I’m jealous. :poordat: But yeah, Venice is great live, I felt like I was the only one bobbing my head along to it and air drumming with my hands at the front row when all the others kept staring at Lana skipping around taking selfies and signing things. :flutter:

U've seen her live then right? Sorry I don't keep up, but gaaaah!! It really was, and just the feel of it, I honestly just felt like a kid w fucking wonder at everything that was happening, in AWE and like disbelief. I'd probably be the one just like retreating and bobbing my head in waves tbh, but for me, I was just frozen and like- lol in awe. Nice moves lol hahahahahahaha. I'd ask for a selfie too tbh, if I were any closer, I would've shared some nice polaroid pics of the performance, but that'll be for next time if anything ahhhhhhhhhh.

The album's been sorta just eclipsed by the performance last week, Bartender's a new fave "and our love, the little games we play, from the valley to the beach" new favorite personal lyric - The title track's as beautiful as it in in mp3 form, but so much better. Makes me wanna revisit her entire discographyyy

UV/Honeymoon