Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Well everyone... to say I'm shocked would be a severe understatement.

The White Hot Forever Pre-Release Thread

I really didn't think we'd have another pre-release thread so soon. Mods never get a break around here :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So... uhm... Where are we supposed to post now? I guess the best option is here until we get closer to the new record. Since it's gonna be a surprise release, she technically won't release anything from it before so there won't be much to talk about until we get closer to it.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Well everyone... to say I'm shocked would be a severe understatement.

The White Hot Forever Pre-Release Thread

I really didn't think we'd have another pre-release thread so soon. Mods never get a break around here :toofunny:

Elle what are you gonna do about my annual leave I've worked hard for this  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  #workersrights 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Elle what are you gonna do about my annual leave I've worked hard for this  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  #workersrights 

I guess Lana's making up for her extended silence by extreme news... a blessing or a punishment?? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Yall...

YALLL THIS ALBUM!! Just got through it seconds ago and thoughts are flying and my feelings are all the way hurt. The new BAR is a story:

My gf and I went on vacation a week ago and it was a damn mess. Stressful travel, mean people, facial injuries to myself cus I'm an idiot. It was terrible but when it was just her and I we had so much fun and frankly alot of it involved taking off bathing suits lol. It was as though we were both fighting to have that picture perfect break after almost 4 years of workin hard but it wasnt happening cus that's our luck. I know that's not the point of BAR but it related hardcore.

Anywho-

NFR-amazing, love it

MAC & VB-Mac flows so well and VB is still the gem as far as I'm concerned

FiLY-only heard digital so still great weird and groovy

Doin time-the video has elevated a great cover to a gleeful one and I'm all about her.

Love song-broke my heart and feel like crap

Cinnamon girl-essentially the snippets and then the ending...happens. shes weird she can stay

HTD-officially a jam. The bells threw me off my chair but they are a choice and it's been made.

California-TBD honestly its Rides angry older sister and I have to chill with her longer.

The Greatest-the other jewel, the best

Bartender-me and my gf are/were bartenders, live this and it broke me

HIAB-Frankly saddest on the album and to follow with HiaDT was tough.

A broken masterpiece with no skips, brava madam Lana

im starting to forgive her for all the time she left us hanging with no information about the album. 3 interviews, doin time mv, the album and the announcement of the next album in just one day! omg the SERVE 

GUYS!!!!!!!!

I’ve already written parts of it,” the artist told The Times. “It’s called White Hot Forever. I feel like it probably will be a surprise release sometime within the next 12 or 13 months.”

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lana-del-rey-new-album-white-hot-forever-norman-fucking-rockwell-release-date-tracklist-a9084746.html%3famp

WHAT DID I SAY IN THE PRE RELEASE THREAD?!?!?! I knew it!!!! Fuck me im so hyped holy fucking fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I literally posted that she was gonna do a follow up and start talking about it as soon as NFR comes out and GOT DAMN I was right!!!!!

So do we need a new pre-release thread for White Hot Forever?!?!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole