Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

I really love this Album and I'm glad that I don't dislike any song :flutter:

NfR: THE INTRO!!! So good and really like the part where she sings blue in such a high tone. A really good Title Track and it grows on me with every listen

MAC: The transitioning between the Title Track and Mac is so beautiful. Mac is still a great song :gclap:

Venice Bitch: Still the Bitch and doesn't feel like a 10 minute song and the guitar solo=eargasmn :worship:

FILLY: Love the Album version. It's cute little bop

Doin Time: It fits better than I thought. It's nice bop

Love Song: The INTRO :legend: :worship: this track hit me hard at the first listen. But it is still after few listens a masterpiece and so bittersweet :lmao:

Cinnamon Girl: AMAZING UNBELIEVABLE MASTERPIECE. THE OUTRO THE CHORUS EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD :sluttybunny:

How to disapper: I like it. It sounds dreamy for me

California: This song left me speechless. MASTERPIECE :godlaugh:

TNBAR: I love it. The Demo is still superior but the new versions fits better in the album

The Greatest: Good heartbreaking lyrics and sonically it is so good. The Outro brought me to tears. I love how it changed to piano to introduce the last part of the Album

Bartender: I love it. The piano is beautiful and the way she sings Bartender..

Happiness is Butterfly:  I really did this song dirty. It is million times better than I expected. The second Verse is a Highlight of the Song

Hope : A nice closer.  Love it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was really excited to hear your thoughts and that initial review was just beautiful.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

A guy I know said that Lana makes the same album over and over and NFR is boring, I want to murder him

He thinks NFR is the same as LFL? Does he have ears?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Idk if this has been discussed (probably) but she definitely remastered MAC and VB for this release. IMO they both sound a lot better.

As for HtD ... did anyone else notice that the vocals suddenly get noticeably louder @ approx. 1:25 when the jingle bells come in? Mess. :rip:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’m awake walking one of my dogs because he’s a punk with no sense of patience. Still haven’t heard the album. Everyone encourage Baxter to walk faster than a snail’s pace.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

This Albums has so many Highlights :flutter: :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I really love this Album and I'm glad that I don't dislike any song :flutter:

NfR: THE INTRO!!! So good and really like the part where she sings blue in such a high tone. A really good Title Track and it grows on me with every listen

MAC: The transitioning between the Title Track and Mac is so beautiful. Mac is still a great song :gclap:

Venice Bitch: Still the Bitch and doesn't feel like a 10 minute song and the guitar solo=eargasmn :worship:

FILLY: Love the Album version. It's cute little bop

Doin Time: It fits better than I thought. It's nice bop

Love Song: The INTRO :legend: :worship: this track hit me hard at the first listen. But it is still after few listens a masterpiece and so bittersweet :lmao:

Cinnamon Girl: AMAZING UNBELIEVABLE MASTERPIECE. THE OUTRO THE CHORUS EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD :sluttybunny:

How to disapper: I like it. It sounds dreamy for me

California: This song left me speechless. MASTERPIECE :godlaugh:

TNBAR: I love it. The Demo is still superior but the new versions fits better in the album

The Greatest: Good heartbreaking lyrics and sonically it is so good. The Outro brought me to tears. I love how it changed to piano to introduce the last part of the Album

Bartender: I love it. The piano is beautiful and the way she sings Bartender..

Happiness is Butterfly:  I really did this song dirty. It is million times better than I expected. The second Verse is a Highlight of the Song

Hope : A nice closer.  Love it

You're like the best new member here, I already love reading all your posts. Taste

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Honestly kinda into the production on HTD

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Honestly kinda into the production on HTD

same. i never heard any of the piano demo/live that everyone is talking about, my first listen to the song is the released one, so i dont mind it that much. it sounds like a 60s song with this production, i like it.

hey y'all! anyone kinda feels like the tracks are... unfinished? idk why i feel this way especially towards happiness? like i expected so much more from it idk

Yes, some of them sound like demos.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream