Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

How to disappear being the track with the least votes omg y'all literally tasteless

The new Coachella. People think is bad produced so they are gonna drag it.

But the reality is that the song is pretty well produced and the lyrical content is amazing.

The new Coachella. People think is bad produced so they are gonna drag it.

But the reality is that the song is pretty well produced and the lyrical content is amazing.

sorry to contradict you but How to disappear and Roachella are of no comparison sis. what a disgusting thing to say.

Bartender is just incredible

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have a feeling she will not like NFR that much. Her reaction to MAC and VB (especially) was kinda underwhelming for her standards. Sometimes she looks too deep into lyrics and doesn't enjoy the music that much which makes her experience kinda disjointed

Omg, you’re right. I completely forgot that she did react to those 2 songs and she did seem to not enjoy them as much... fluff, but let’s hope she does, and maybe after listening to those 2 songs this time around in the context of the whole album she will enjoy them much more, but it could go either way and the good thing is that she will be honest about it.

I’ve been searching up some reactions for the album, and so far the people that have posted videos are terrible lol. I can’t even watch them for more than a few minutes before moving on to something else lol.

The album cover/artwork looks so good inside the jewel case... ugh I cannot wait to go and purchase my very own copy later on today ^_^ also that lime green vinyl looks so pretty, just not a huge fan of the repeated tile like cover. I feel like they just got lazy lol. They could have done so much more with it.

hey y'all! anyone kinda feels like the tracks are... unfinished? idk why i feel this way especially towards happiness? like i expected so much more from it idk

It's the lack of bridges, her songs usually pop offf at the 2:50 mark but it seems like she's changing shit up a little

god-damn.png

I think the fact that Cinnamon Girl has an almost 2 minutes outro is the reason why Lana didn't release before the album despite the first part of the song being single material and the many snippets

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~