Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

793 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

3 minutes ago, TerrenceLovesHoneymoon said:

I love the first pressed FIILY way more than the official one. Somehow her demos are always better than the final version. 

do we have a FIILY demo?:wat:

60.gif

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

now that this is bumped, I wanted to share that NFR! became Lana's fourth album to reach 1 Billion streams on Spotify today and also her quickest to do so to date :0

woww really!! 1 BILLION!!! i'm so happy for her <3

60.gif

Her albums reaching 1 billion is also really cool because the streams are split even throughout all the songs and not just a single or two. Truly an album artist. For example with Norman, doin Time has ~165m streams and that’s the highest one, so the one billion streams means the whole album is being listened to. Except maybe bartender not so much but that’s okay it’s a hidden gem. 

That goes with all her albums. Even with born to die where SS has like half a billion streams and several other songs have several hundred million, the whole album has over 3 billion streams and all songs stream well!

50 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Her albums reaching 1 billion is also really cool because the streams are split even throughout all the songs and not just a single or two. Truly an album artist. For example with Norman, doin Time has ~165m streams and that’s the highest one, so the one billion streams means the whole album is being listened to. Except maybe bartender not so much but that’s okay it’s a hidden gem. 

That goes with all her albums. Even with born to die where SS has like half a billion streams and several other songs have several hundred million, the whole album has over 3 billion streams and all songs stream well!

I remember someone here told us "she's not an album artist, what a joke." Legend things.

8lvz7w8.jpg

Just now, Luc said:

Are we getting a free digital copy of the new album if we have pre ordered any physical format on Lana's Official store?

No, they only used to do that so it would count as 2 sales. But it doesn't count anymore so they won't do it.