Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

how about you stop being a bitch with everybody who doesn't agree with your cupcake-y posts? :hooker:

Girl, your first answer didn't even manage to be coherent, because I'm saying it again, it wasn't even about missing anything. Go back to the playground now, they're all waiting for you :hooker:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

how even is this thread 45 pages long already? what you have to talk about sfjsfnfjna

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Honest opinions, what do y'all think of a surprise release? Realistically, would you be down for it? Complete radio silence with no promotion and no idea what to expect then BAM 12-15 whole tracks?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Honest opinions, what do y'all think of a surprise release? Realistically, would you be down for it? Complete radio silence with no promotion and no idea what to expect then BAM 12-15 whole tracks?

In Lana fashion I don't even expect to hear an album within the next year. I'm sure there will be a couple of small announcements, I just don't see Lana actually surprise releasing that album. She can take her sweet time though and really work on that production and mixing.

I want it to be majestic and luxurious like Honeymoon.. Honeymoon feels premium in a way

It feels premium, because it has the best production of any of her albums, it's so lush, sleek, hypnotizing and elegant! The recording and mixing process was spotless on this one! (Can you actually believe that this masterpiece literally turns four years old today? Happy birthday sweetie!)

LDR is not necessarily over the ‘artificial’ style of BTD/P. She did say HM was “closer in style to the first two” several times upon its release, and ‘Art Deco’ and ‘Religion,’ and even ‘TLU,’ seem very much like BTD/P tracks, as do a couple on LFL. And then there's CG on NFR.

I like the ‘artificial’ style best. I am sure it will come and go on her releases.

that's still her biggest mistake along with cutting her hair wbk :creep: but genuinely curious though... why do you have so much hatred for btd...?

Don't bother arguing with him though. He's got hatred for anything that is not NFR apparently; he's a Jack Stroganoff stan (yeah they exist, who knew?).

i know that lol...but still, I can't believe some people hate born to die and paradise like.... how??? she was literally at her peak from 2011 to 2013... everything was so on point, the music, the looks, the aesthetic, the mv, the tours, the visuals, the shoots, the ORIGINALITY! you have to be a clown to choose to stan nfr instead of btd-paradise but thas juss my 2 sents

I don't really agree that this was her peak. But I definitely agree that in terms of visuals and aesthetics the Born To Die/Paradise era remains unmatched, and that's a fact.

it's gonna be a mix between Honeymoon and Paradise, mark my words. I can taste the awesomeness of the album already, just by the title. maybe she just wanted to relax a little bit w NFR after all and that she's gonna work her ass off on WHF in the studio this time instead of riding Jack... a girl can dream :pray2:

I like your description/prediction. I would love that. I personally would like something sonically like AFFA or ‘Hollywood,’ as well as ‘JFK’ and most of the Paradise tracks. For me, HM was a little cold, so I would like some of the heated emotions of ‘Cola,’ even if fake/artificial. All art is artifice!

that's still her biggest mistake along with cutting her hair wbk :creep: but genuinely curious though... why do you have so much hatred for btd...?

Because it's an abomination, from both production and vocal standpoint. It's too much for my ears. The more time passes, the worse it sounds. To say it aged like milk would be an understatement. 

There's nothing better than completely stripped down melancholy and that's why NFR is very close to my ideal Lana album.   :flutter:

Let’s discuss potential tracks:

- Newly Written Songs

White Hot Forever

- NFR Outtakes / Session Tracks

Bird World

Hey Blue Baby

I Must Be Stupid for Being so Happy

- LFL-era Tracks

Yosemite

Roses Bloom for You

Whatever happened to ‘Talk Like An Answering Machine’?

Let’s discuss potential tracks:

- Newly Written Songs

White Hot Forever

- NFR Outtakes / Session Tracks

Bird World

Hey Blue Baby

I Must Be Stupid for Being so Happy

- LFL-era Tracks

Yosemite

Roses Bloom for You

Bird World became NFR right? I mean she did say she wants to use the un-used lyrics again so who knows

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm way more interested in where she'll go lyrically and thematically than what she and Jack will do production-wise. I want her to go out of box and the title makes me nervous.  :ohno: