Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I'm way more interested in where she'll go lyrically and thematically than what she and Jack will do production-wise. I want her to go out of box and the title makes me nervous.  :ohno:

It will be a return to her Lizzy Grant style of lyricism.

I'd love it if she worked with Justin Parker again. The songs they made together are all flawless (except for beautiful people beautiful problems  :toofunny: )

Also I don't get the hate for btd, it's her most successful album for good reason (it's literally #171 on this week's billboard chart, still charting to this date  :hdu:

I'm hoping for something close to Wayamaya or something upbeat like Florida Kilos/Cola.

But I don't want it to have a pop sound. I hope it has this luxurious spring/forest vibes with a production mix of NFR and HM.

I want WHF to be a Nu-Metal album featuring Limp Bizkit on all the tracks

:rip: Living up to you username I see.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This bitch is collaborating with S*an again MESS :rip:

TNC Part 2 is cumming ladies! In celebration we should leak the TNC Demo!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This bitch is collaborating with S*an again MESS :rip:

I think he's just going to sing with her on tour, she said she wanted to have some guests this time around... and I remember her saying she tried to get him on the LATTM tour but they had some schedule conflicts, so that's why she said "finally".

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I think he's just going to sing with her on tour, she said she wanted to have some guests this time around... and I remember her saying she tried to get him on the LATTM tour but they had some schedule conflicts, so that's why she said "finally".

amen to this, him ruining one song was enough 

what's up with lana and her odd obsession with birds 

she is one

I want Yes to heaven, Yosemite and Hey blue baby on this album. I need this to be finally the album when she's "there".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8hkJLa5_4E 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

better be

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: