Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I would like her to de-program herself of all PC-ism and the demands and expectations of people like Anne Powers, and THEN just do what she REALLY wants to do. I hope she wants to be genuinely edgy and un-PC again and deliver songs as free from convention and ‘correctness’ as ‘Live or Die.’

All the PC-ism and ‘Wokeness’ has made her music so boring and turgid. I don’t want or need her to project that she’s a ‘caring nurturer.’

I want her to be powerful again, as she was on ‘Cola’ for example, and on ‘Angels Forever’ and ‘Hollywood.’ She can also be sad and troubled as well as the mood strikes her, but NOT a victim.

Be free, Lana, be powerful again.

I would like her to de-program herself of all PC-ism and the demands and expectations of people like Anne Powers, and THEN just do what she REALLY wants to do. I hope she wants to be genuinely edgy and un-PC again and deliver songs as free from convention and ‘correctness’ as ‘Live or Die.’

All the PC-ism and ‘Wokeness’ has made her music so boring and turgid. I don’t want or need her to project that she’s a ‘caring nurturer.’

I want her to be powerful again, as she was on ‘Cola’ for example, and on ‘Angels Forever’ and ‘Hollywood.’ She can also be sad and troubled as well as the mood strikes her, but NOT a victim.

Be free, Lana, be powerful again.

:lmao:

Wishlist for the Upcoming Untitled Album.

Space rock is the genre I want for this album. Would also love 2-3 Space Jazz tunes and some Jazz Rock too. It should be nostalgic yet futuristic and otherworldly. I don't want any more folk tunes and piano ballads. We have had enough of those. Also no more political songs. I want songs about passion, romance, heartbreak, future of human race, astrology etc. I want each and every song on this album to be cinematic and synaesthetic. Also no need for collabs unless it's Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) or Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys). I want sickeningly cool music. Would love if Dan Auerbach worked with her. Each song could have a different producer or 3 songs per producer. Instead of just one producer. Because sometimes the music gets monotonous with just one producer. Different producers bring in different styles and make the album interesting. I just want each and every song to be epic with mind blowing poetry and insane instrumentals.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK 

OMG!!!!THE FUCKING COVER GOT LEAKED!! IT WAS MADE BY THE FAMOUS CHUCK GRANT AND SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Amazing!

https://m.imgur.com/a/AeGOhaU

And the Tracklist got leaked too!

1.Let Me love you like a woman

2.White Cock Forever

3.I ate to much Chili today- now my ass is burning like Australia

4.The zodiac sign song for my astrology hoes

5.I said you should come back to California

6.hope is a dangerous thing for my fans to have- but These clowns still have it

7.life is beautiful (remix )- ft Halsey, the Weekend, G Eazy ,Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande

8.How dare you ft Greta the Thunberg

9.serial kiLLer

10Hillsong ChurcH

11.i sucked Jack Antonoffs dick - it was trumatic

12.Where is your jacket?

13.Yosemite

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

is this legit?    Is it really official ?

Lana Del Rey - White Hot Forever (Official Audio) Instrumental

h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQllSiy6DqY

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group· Lana Del Rey ℗

A Polydor Records Recording / An Interscope Records Recording in the USA;

℗ 2019 Lana Del Rey, under exclusive licence to Universal Music Operations Limited

-

is this legit? Is it really official ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQllSiy6DqY

℗ 2019 Lana Del Rey, under exclusive licence to Universal Music Operations Limited

It is absolutely fake. The credits are just ripped from 'California'. Even the 2019 release date is on there.

Why would a channel with 75 users called LUXURY be premiering this track. Also those are nothing like Lana's vocals.

Downvote this shit to hell.

3lfQEhw.png

It is absolutely fake. The credits are just ripped from 'California'. Even the 2019 release date is on there.

Why would a channel with 75 users called LUXURY be premiering this track. Also those are nothing like Lana's vocals.

Downvote this shit to hell.

Thank You Takeitdoen 

-

Another sleeve version from me  :teehee:

front and back here... http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/11234-my-lana-wallpapers-and-other-bizarre-things/page-2

XRkIFGM.jpg

That look gorgeous!!!  I wouldn't mind a cover like that as the actual album cover

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

is this legit? Is it really official ?

h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQllSiy6DqY

It doesn’t even sound like her. Plus WHF is produced by Jack and with NFR, nothing leaked months in advance.

Now that I think about it, “White Hot Forever” may be a reference to her mans white hair. Already this seems like the healthiest relationship she’s been in. I wouldn’t be surprised if this album is dedicated to her feelings that she has with him and this is her stamp as “forever” with him. She probably wrote some song or poem describing him and she referenced him as being “white hot” because of his appearance.

giphy.gif

SAVE ME FROM LA

[Verse 1]

I've never been the type to walk away from fun

I had a dream, I had a dream like everyone

I've seen your smoke and mirrors and dirty smoking guns

It makes me wanna run away into the sun

Into the sun

Into the sun

[Chorus]

Save my soul, save my soul

Save my soul from LA

Save my soul from LA

Woo, ooh

Woo, ooh

[Verse 2]

I snapped some photographs and threw them to the sea

Palm trees and party cups all filled with misery

My love is candy red and breaking constantly

My heart is scared to death

Yeah, of the california dream

California dream

California's mean

[Chorus]

[bridge]

No, I don't wanna lose my mind (ooh)

But if I stay here, I will die

I've seen God on Hollywood and vine

But he passes me everytime

[Chorus]

SAVE ME FROM LA

[Verse 1]

I've never been the type to walk away from fun

I had a dream, I had a dream like everyone

I've seen your smoke and mirrors and dirty smoking guns

It makes me wanna run away into the sun

Into the sun

Into the sun

[Chorus]

Save my soul from LA

Save my soul from LA

Woo, ooh

Woo, ooh

[Verse 2]

I snapped some photographs and threw them to the sea

Palm trees and party cups all filled with misery

My love is candy red and breaking constantly

My heart is scared to death

Yeah, of the california dream

California dream

California's mean

[Chorus]

[bridge]

No, I don't wanna lose my mind (ooh)

But if I stay here, I will die

I've seen God on Hollywood and vine

But he passes me everytime

[Chorus]

Grooovy song !  Love it.

Also like that band - specially the one-eyed-pirate guitar player chick !  :flutter:   She has that "Quentin-Tarantino vibe" (Elle Driver = "California Mountain Snake"

giphy.gif

-

This will be most-likely her first album since AKA in which Rick Nowels is not involved. Not the slightest. On her earlier work (BTD,P,UV) he wrote some songs with Lana and co-produced some off the songs.  After that he produced the masterpiece that Honeymoon is and that mess that LFL still is. On NFR! he produced Bartender , The Next Best  American Lyric Change and he was involved in Happiness is a Butterfly.

I realized that today and I think its kinda interesting probably not

OiUHEXQ.jpg