Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I wonder if she'll actually keep the name White Hot Forever or if this is another Music To Watch Boys To situation.

Lana said she has written most parts of the songs if I remember correctly. But i think that the album title could change bc this album is in an early stage and Lana maybe writes a new song which she loves so much that it would be the new title track. But I hope the title Whf stays

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I wonder if she'll actually keep the name White Hot Forever or if this is another Music To Watch Boys To situation.

what does this mean

A red vinyl would be a serve in this case

honestly im really tired of red pressings, in my exceptionally delusional concept for the album the pressing is gonna be a hot pink/light yellow split translucent pressing

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

what does this mean

I wonder if she'll actually keep the name 'White Hot Forever' as an album title or if this is gonna be a situation like when she said her next album would be called 'Music To Watch Boys To' when it ended up being called 'Honeymoon'.

qfrWuBl.png

A red vinyl would be a serve in this case

what does this mean

honestly im really tired of red pressings, in my exceptionally delusional concept for the album the pressing is gonna be a hot pink/light yellow split translucent pressing

I'd personally just love some kind of peach, orange situation.

I wonder if she'll actually keep the name 'White Hot Forever' as an album title or if this is gonna be a situation like when she said her next album would be called 'Music To Watch Boys To' when it ended up being called 'Honeymoon'.

I'm hoping she does. White Hot Forever gives me Saturday Night Fever vibes, we need DISCO

UV/Honeymoon

huh never heard of honeymoon being originally called music to watch boys to.... so much to think about

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Or maybe this album is full of sexy cute bops which get your sad ass twerking. An Album that could play in a stripclub as sexy background music.

With Songs like Cherry,Gods and Monsters,Cinnamon Girl,Freak ,High by the beach or Off to the races

Maybe a little bit "faster" album with some bops . But not like Lfl songs. A bigger album with a big,good production like the songs I named above. So this album would be a little bit of a contrast to Nfr sonically but no Lfl 2.0

I would love if Tim Lacrombe or Justin Parker would jump on a few tracks .

On the other hand I'm always ready for Lanas guitar driven, rock , metal album or for a Wayamaya meets Florida Kilos sounding album

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If she will put out songs like Oh say you can see and Pawn Shop Blues again I would cry tears of happiness

OiUHEXQ.jpg

That’s actually a misquote. She said “I have an idea for a record called ‘Music to Watch Boys To’”. This is an important distinction because she has interchangeably used the word ‘record’ to refer to individual songs and LP albums. Most likely, she was saying “I have an idea for a song titled ‘Music to Watch Boys To’”, rather than announcing it as an album title. As far as we know, the album title was always Honeymoon.

The more I think about the possibilities of her incorporating haunting guitars again, I think she should really try engulfing this album in open tunings. Joni Mitchell used open tunings most of the time, so did the Rolling Stones, as well as lots of 60s jazz and folk musician often used them too and we know she digs all that music. She could be revisiting atmospheric guitars like those heavily employed on many songs on AKA and UV but at the same time be doing something completely new and different for her. If she and Jack are feeling extra creative, they could even fiddle around with guitars and make up there own tunings and chords that don’t follow any rules like Joni Mitchell used to do. Lana could probably even play them herself if she tried since you don’t really need much technical skill to make up your own rules on the guitar.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Or maybe this album is full of sexy cute bops which get your sad ass twerking. An Album that could play in a stripclub as sexy background music.

With Songs like Cherry,Gods and Monsters,Cinnamon Girl,Freak ,High by the beach or Off to the races

Maybe a little bit "faster" album with some bops . But not like Lfl songs. A bigger album with a big,good production like the songs I named above. So this album would be a little bit of a contrast to Nfr sonically but no Lfl 2.0

I would love if Tim Lacrombe or Justin Parker would jump on a few tracks .

On the other hand I'm always ready for Lanas guitar driven, rock , metal album or for a Wayamaya meets Florida Kilos sounding album

She's dreaming  :flutter:

huh never heard of honeymoon being originally called music to watch boys to.... so much to think about

I literally typed in the discord multiple times that we almost got

God Bless America

Black Beauty

Music to Watch Boys To

Best American Record and

Bird World

good to know no one listens to me  :toofunny:

I literally typed in the discord multiple times that we almost got

God Bless America

Black Beauty

Music to Watch Boys To

Best American Record and