Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

She’s truly lost..... deranged...mind fucked. This added to the fact she was surprised people wanted her to sing more nfr songs on the nfr tour.

and her being clueless and refusal of cinnamon girl being a fan favorite.

Also White Hot Forever sounding like nfr again....??? A huge flop is coming. Lightning won’t strike twice.

has she sang Fuck It I Love You live yet? she seems to not like it as much as some of the other tracks since the video came out

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I literally typed in the discord multiple times that we almost got

God Bless America

Black Beauty

Music to Watch Boys To

Best American Record and

Bird World

good to know no one listens to me  :toofunny:

I'm sure I read that Ultraviolence was called 'Melancholia' at one stage.... 

It is cool to know names we almost got! 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

She’s truly lost..... deranged...mind fucked. This added to the fact she was surprised people wanted her to sing more nfr songs on the nfr tour.

and her being clueless and refusal of cinnamon girl being a fan favorite.

Also White Hot Forever sounding like nfr again....??? A huge flop is coming. Lightning won’t strike twice.

She's living in her own fantasy world that is clogged up with the lies she tells in interviews. How the fuck are you going to go on a new tour that has the title of your new album and you only play 4 songs from the new album and the rest from old albums. How? 

Then when fans speak up on twitter on instagram she ignores them, or as some of her tour musicians do - block them. 

She needs to sing The Greatest, Fuck It I Love You (which she made music videos for) California, Happiness and drop BTD tracks already. 

BTW she's been late to every single one of her shows, including the one tonight where she's a half an hour late. 

She's living in her own fantasy world that is clogged up with the lies she tells in interviews. How the fuck are you going to go on a new tour that has the title of your new album and you only play 4 songs from the new album and the rest from old albums. How? 

Then when fans speak up on twitter on instagram she ignores them, or as some of her tour musicians do - block them. 

She needs to sing The Greatest, Fuck It I Love You (which she made music videos for) California, Happiness and drop BTD tracks already. 

BTW she's been late to every single one of her shows, including the one tonight where she's a half an hour late. 

as she said it herself in 'The Greatest' -- she seriously needs a wakeup call  :toofunny:

True but she has amazing live performances as well. Like the Chelsea Hotel one..or Without You-Amoeba...Ultraviolence at Glastonbury. And recently her stage confidence seems to be improving. ..

Why though ? She has a wide vocal range and I'm sure she can pull it off . When she was able to pull of Heart Shaped Box,she can pull this off definitely.

This will give her so much fame and exposure.... I can see all the oldies at home researching about her after this performance...

Lana hasn't sang without a backtrack recording in 4 years. 

This would be a disaster. 

Lana hasn't sang without a backtrack recording in 4 years.

This would be a disaster.

She has. The Chelsea Hotel performance in 2017 with Adam Cohen. And the IGtv videos of For Free,Chelsea Hotel,Looking for America. ...

They are exceptionally good..

She has. The Chelsea Hotel performance in 2017 with Adam Cohen. And the IGtv videos of For Free,Chelsea Hotel,Looking for America. ...

They are exceptionally good..

And those songs were all performed with other people either singing with her, or present (in the case of LFA).

She would never sing the national anthem alone at the Super Bowl.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This whole "White Hot Forever will be NFR 2.0" is actually pretty disappointing and lazy. 

I legit hope they:

a) change that cheap microphone

b) hire an actual sound engineer to get rid of the white noises, tinny piano notes, to basically avoid all the other cheap/amateur-ish recording mistakes that were made on this record.

c) actually use some bass in the instrumentals to avoid that flat sound.

2Oj6n9c.jpg

Seethe! 

I will forever find funny how there legit are stans out there that use Pitchfork/Metacritic scores as proof of her success or so called greatness on this record.

The sucky scores she got for her past albums didn't stop anyone from actually enjoying them at the time of their release and then some, didn't it?

I can't with these people that are basically agreeing that all of a sudden Lana finally released a great album, same critics that not only did they only judged her so called persona in these reviews, but never actually gave her the credit she rightfully deserved for her songwriting and melodies/production on her past releases.

Fucking laughable.  :toofloppy:

SerpentineSelfassuredKakarikis-max-1mb.g

OMG! I can't believe the WHF tracklist leaked!!!!!!

1. White Power (Latina Queen No More)

2. Win Edwards (Gays Have Rights Too)

3. Black Magic (Chameleon Soul)

4. Matcha Tea - Cha Cha In My Mind

5. Looking for A Fuck to Give (NFR Tour Mix)
6. Bartender (Banger Version)

7. Hot, Hot Cop

8. Police Brutality (Not My Baby)

9. Makeup Skills - I Have Them

10. Blue (Blue Mix) feat. Blueface

11. I'm a Folk Singer Now (feat. Taylor Swift)

12. Insta Baddie, Laurel Canyon Vibes, and My Cracked iPhone 6 - Riding a Skateboard and Not Having a Plan For This Record Is Fun

13. That Was a Big One

14. Surfing Injury

15. I'm Not That Kind of Gurl - Saying No to Jack

16. My Only Loves - The Barricade

17. My Grammy - Give Me One Already

18. SNL - Past Mistakes

Ughhhh so many tracks! Her LFL 2.0 is coming!!!!

7. Hot, Hot Cop

12. Insta Baddie, Laurel Canyon Vibes, and My Cracked iPhone 6 - Riding a Skateboard and Not Having a Plan For This Record Is Fun

13. That Was a Big One

14. Surfing Injury

18. SNL - Past Mistakes

Is it sad that I wouldn't even be that surprised if Lana wrote a lyric directly referencing Win Edwards? Or was that already done in the babiess on the tour lyfe lyric? :rip:

LkOAz7n.png

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Is it sad that I wouldn't even be that surprised if Lana wrote a lyric directly referencing Win Edwards? Or was that already done in the babiess on the tour lyfe lyric? :rip:

i'm pretty sure it was done already. lana dgaf about her other fans.

giphy.gif

7. Hot, Hot Cop

13. That Was a Big One

14. Surfing Injury

18. SNL - Past Mistakes

i cant tell if i wanna unpack the fact u admitted to being a part of chamealeonsoul or the fact ur plugging ur own song

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Staying in the same realm =/= making the exact same album again

I love Nfr but if she would make a Nfr 2.0 I would be very disappointed.

Hopefully she changed the sound at least a little bit.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Her next Album NEED BRIDGES AGAIN!!!!! Lana always has the best bridges :godlaugh:  For example the bridge in Sad Girl or in Terrence loves you or in the blackest Day :legend: :legend: !!! Nfr has no bad song and is a very good album and I love the instrumental parts and the intros and outros but imagine some of the songs would have a really good bridge :flutter:  :flutter: the power that that has :excited:

:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Staying in the same realm =/= making the exact same album again

Nobody said it'd be exactly the same. However, "staying in the same realm" is a red flag for me because all of her albums so far have very different sounds, and I personally think that's part of her appeal as an artist. Making multiple albums with the same/similar sound - especially consecutive ones - is risky, imo.

People may like NFR well enough, but that doesn't mean they won't get bored if they feel she's doing the same thing over and over. I can think of quite a few artists who did that album after album and faded into obscurity as a result, because they failed to do anything new.

Anyway, it will largely depend on how similar it ends up being ... I don't believe anything she says as far as descriptions go, so I'm not too concerned.

Sincerely,

Red Hot Chili Peppers vibes on NFR

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If Lana would make songs like this on WHF :flutter:  ...... a stan can dream even it is a dangerous thing for stans like us to have - but we have it anyways (let the clownery begin mp3. White hot forever version + Jack speaking bullsh*t at the end of the song edition)

(btw does anybody know what song this is)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Nobody said it'd be exactly the same. However, "staying in the same realm" is a red flag for me because all of her albums so far have very different sounds, and I personally think that's part of her appeal as an artist. Making multiple albums with the same/similar sound - especially consecutive ones - is risky, imo.

People may like NFR well enough, but that doesn't mean they won't get bored if they feel she's doing the same thing over and over. I can think of quite a few artists who did that album after album and faded into obscurity as a result, because they failed to do anything new.

Anyway, it will largely depend on how similar it ends up being ... I don't believe anything she says as far as descriptions go, so I'm not too concerned.

Sincerely,

'White Hot Forever,' if taken literally, certainly doesn't describe the sound of NFR. Since I'm a general non-fan of NFR, another 'similar' album is the last thing I want. 

Sincerely,

Born to Die and Paradise were in the same realm and didn’t sound the same. She also considered Honeymoon in the same realm as those two, probably due to the strings and beats combo, and it also didn’t sound the same as those... like at all. You guys are getting yourselves all worried for nothing. By same realm, she probably just means the stripped back and analogue feel. Maybe she means a different aspect of it. Who knows. But staying in the same realm never meant making too similar sounding of an album for Lana. There are so many directions she could go in within the NFR sound realm, I wouldn’t be worried Lana’s just gonna rehash the same album.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688