Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

So White Hot Forever will be basically Norman Fucking Rockwell 2.0

https://vidoza.net/embed-zvifuuvquvyq.html

Lana's kinda the worst at describing what her upcoming music will sound like. She said Lust for Life would have the same aesthetic as Honeymoon (and that Honeymoon would be in the same vein as Born to Die if i remember correctly). She also said NFR would be in the same vein as Change, which I guess it kinda is w some songs, but in general NFR is totally different.

qfrWuBl.png

I love NFR, but she always changed up things. Every album sounds different. But I guess the transition from producing this album to recording this new album is pretty fluent and it's like a double feature just with different names (just like Tove Lo's Lady Wood/ Blue Lips Albums).

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

None of Lana’s albums sound the same, not even Born to Die and Paradise. Even if White Hot Forever is in an acoustic direction like Norman fucking Rockwell, I doubt it will sound the same. Maybe it will be more stripped back than majority of NFR. Maybe it’ll just be acoustic guitar and vocals like Looking for America. Maybe it will be acoustic at the heart of it like NFR but have completely different effects and mixing style. I mean, all Bob Dylan’s albums don’t sound the same but he often sticks to similar styles of his previous albums. And we know Lana likes experimenting with different instruments included on her albums, so acoustic isn’t always simply guitar or piano. She and Jack did mention doing a song with a sitar on it, but sitars don’t appear in the credits of NFR. (Are we getting George Harrison type songs???) There are so many possibilities. Plus she could go in a completely different direction lyrically, which would make the album automatically different than NFR. I’m still rooting for a mellow guitar summer road trip type of album. I have high hopes for White Hot Forever. I trust that the album will have its own flavour and be fairly enjoyable.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Lana: Jack brings the best out of me To say the least. 

Lana: I encouraged Jack to not go bigger with the production. 

Lana: I think the next album is still gonna be in NFR's realm because I'm having so much fun.

SimpleImpressiveFanworms-small.gif

Lana's kinda the worst at describing what her upcoming music will sound like. She said Lust for Life would have the same aesthetic as Honeymoon (and that Honeymoon would be in the same vein as Born to Die if i remember correctly). She also said NFR would be in the same vein as Change, which I guess it kinda is w some songs, but in general NFR is totally different.

When asked how the album sounds like, she is always talking about the tracks she is doing at the moment lolll 

LFL sure has HM vibes on the songs she did earlier (minimal instruments and lots of strings like Heroin and 13 Beaches, at least originally). When she said HM sounded jazz, she must have been refering to the title track and Terrence (some songs on HM do have a BTD vibe, like God Knows I Tried, just not THAT much lol). So, just like you, I'm not taking her word for cash so early in the process to describe WHF.

2Oj6n9c.jpg

Seethe! 

She wouldn't get this sort of reaction from the critics 2 times in a row for an NFR copy album. They want her to "evolve".

Btw, on the interview, she mentioned that she was wondering if the fans were tired of the high production music videos!!! Gurl, bring then on! I'm excited for Chuck's videos, but we need more big budget videos. (Side note, I think the three MV's will be the last this era.

Idc if it sounds like nfr cause I luv it but no snippets this time Lanita

i’m hoping she does no snippets this time too, i don’t wanna be spoiled lol and with this one she said she was planning to surprise drop it at some point in a year from now so maybe with that said, she won’t post snippets or even release a single ahead of time (which would be cool with me tbh)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana: Jack brings the best out of me To say the least. 

Lana: I encouraged Jack to not go bigger with the production. 

Lana: I think the next album is still gonna be in NFR's realm because I'm having so much fun.

SimpleImpressiveFanworms-small.gif

Yass!! Bitches with no taste can suck it cause NFR 2.0 is amazing!

nF70D0F.png

Btw, on the interview, she mentioned that she was wondering if the fans were tired of the high production music videos!!! Gurl, bring then on! I'm excited for Chuck's videos, but we need more big budget videos. (Side note, I think the three MV's will be the last this era.

She’s truly lost..... deranged...mind fucked. This added to the fact she was surprised people wanted her to sing more nfr songs on the nfr tour.

and her being clueless and refusal of cinnamon girl being a fan favorite.

Also White Hot Forever sounding like nfr again....??? A huge flop is coming. Lightning won’t strike twice.