Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Lana Del Rey receives 2 Nominations for the 62nd Grammy Awards - Album of the Year & Song of the Year

I'm honestly gonna say it and it may be a polarizing opinion but...

the academy is kissing Lizzo's ass a bit much.  :derpna2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP 

the fuck is wrong with you

I'm honestly gonna say it and it may be a polarizing opinion but...

the academy is kissing Lizzo's ass a bit much.  :derpna2:

i really don't think that's polarizing at all, they flat out changed the fucking rules so that her sub-par songs from 2-3 years ago could be nominated. She was a cute artist who seemed to have a great message but now she's just chart hungry and annoying

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP

we only need one azealia, you can stop now

UbsOye5.png

Azealia is that you

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Excuse me, going from reputation to L*ver was even worse than going from Honeymoon to Flop For Life.

lover is better sweetie, reputation is mostly filler

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Oh, look. Someone who clearly has a narcissistic personality disorder who is purposefully spewing mindless crap just to get a reaction out of others for their own entertainment.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So proud of her! It's what she deserves :xcry:

Just moved the topic to the Latest News section & edited the title to be more clear! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

What did she mean by performing to the grammy students? Is she doing another grammy related performance today? Woah she really wants this award and I'm proud of her for working this hard for it, she deserves it and I hope the people who vote for the grammys can see it  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The fact she was predicted to win and she’s already attended not one but two Grammy related events makes me think she really has a shot at AOTY.. I feel like nothing else matters if she wins that one .. it’s probably honestly the biggest honor in a musicians run.. I certainly hope she gets it.. hope IS a dangerous this to have for a (man) like me but this bitch has been true to herself and her career since day one and she’s EARNED IT. GIVE IT TO HER