Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

Taylor Swift has reportedly canceled a surprise performance at the Grammys in solidarity with Dugan

Some people think Taylor is crazy but she's not. Taylor knows things and she's only let about 2% of the things she knows out. Imagine if she told it all?

Crossing my fingers that our girl wins AOTY. I like some of the other nominees, but Lana truly fucking deserves it. The depth and success of Norman deserves to be rewarded. Lana deserves to be rewarded. All her hard work and passion. Her music is life changing. *sorry I’m just venting and super salty about soty*

Crossing my fingers that our girl wins AOTY. I like some of the other nominees, but Lana truly fucking deserves it. The depth and success of Norman deserves to be rewarded. Lana deserves to be rewarded. All her hard work and passion. Her music is life changing. *sorry I’m just venting and super salty about soty*

*Insert any of my posts in the post-release thread* to exemplify how NFR is right next to LFL as Lana's most undeserving album. Is it better than most of the other nominees'? Yeah. But is it more deserving than any of her first three records? Absolutely not.

b88.jpg

giphy.gif

Especially since Billie won a shit ton of awards already tonight. 

look im no billie fan but i do feel its a little weird how she's constantly expected to grovel at lana's feet every chance she gets

it's just the way i feel

b88.jpg

giphy.gif

Especially since Billie won a shit ton of awards already tonight. 

i know right! Billie is famous even before releasing her album. she had a lot of recognition

where's Kanye saying he thinks Lana should've won song of the year?

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

*Insert any of my posts in the post-release thread* to exemplify how NFR is right next to LFL as Lana's most undeserving album. Is it better than most of the other nominees'? Yeah. But is it more deserving than any of her first three records? Absolutely not.

Maybe not, but in this category for albums, NFR deserves to be honoured. If it was up to me all of her albums would win grammy’s except LFL. I was just trying to express my frustration for her not ever winning anything, sorry.

I swear these commercial breaks?? How long and ridiculous they are??

For once I'm glad I'm not American lol

Has Lana had any screentime besides her nomination?

Shown once when Billie was talking. And once in the background when Alicia was introducing Billie's performance

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif