PrettyReckless

Sean Larkin: Policeman. Reality Star. Recent Ex-Boyfriend. (The New York Times Interview)

It's probably not even just him. She is 34 years old and she has had what? like 3? boyfriends in the past 12 months or so? She flaky af, doesn't know how to keep a man. So maybe we shouldn't be too hard on the cop and put our girl on a pedestal every time. She's a bad decision maker.

(just an observation) 

sorry, but that expression really irks me. maybe it's just a phrasing issue and not what you actually meant, but it implies she should just settle and be subservient to her boyfriends in order to keep them.

ACAB aside, not everyone's lucky to find a compatible person that one's happy with in the long run. i admire her for taking her time & getting to know these guys (which is what dating is for, after all) instead of stringing a couple of failed marriages by her mid-30s like so many other celebs, just because she's "already" 34.

sorry, but that expression really irks me. maybe it's just a phrasing issue and not what you actually meant, but it implies she should just settle and be subservient to her boyfriends in order to keep them.

Something about the expression also bothered me, but I wasn't sure what it was... You clarified it for me!

ACAB aside, not everyone's lucky to find a compatible person that one's happy with in the long run. i admire her for taking her time & getting to know these guys (which is what dating is for, after all) instead of stringing a couple of failed marriages by her mid-30s like so many other celebs, just because she's "already" 34.

I totally agree with you.

giphy.gif

Oops, wrong wording indeed. That's not what I meant at all and I was unaware of the implication. Sorry. What I was trying to say was that she seems unable to keep a steady relationship.

But it doesn't really matter what we think about how she handles her relationships anyway.

THEY BROKE UP?!?!

yesssss ultraviolence 2.0 here we go

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"Thought I'd end up with Sean, but he wasn't a match." – Lana Del Rey, 2020

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I remember seeing a video reposted on instagram where either Lana was kissing chucks neck or vice versa and everyone in the comment section was flipping out. they were drunk tho...hehe

Found it

2:10

Lana's the type to say yes to her bf's request for a threesome with her sister. She reeks of that desperation. You can tell in her interviews as well. No shade to her but she really needs to get herself together so she stops attracting losers. Getting flashbacks to her G-zy or w/e his name fling. God, what the fuck does she date and why.

Money really can't buy class or self-respect.

Lana's the type to say yes to her bf's request for a threesome with her sister. She reeks of that desperation. You can tell in her interviews as well. No shade to her but she really needs to get herself together so she stops attracting losers. Getting flashbacks to her G-zy or w/e his name fling. God, what the fuck does she date and why.

i hate this website 

I'm lazy about some things I read ... :facepalm:

giphy.gif

THEY BROKE UP?!?!

yesssss ultraviolence 2.0 here we go

We just need Dan Auerbach to return and push Lana to her artistic high once again and it's all good.  :diva:

This is sounding more accurate than ever now....

S/O to Rorman who showed me this a while ago

@@RormanNockwell is a psychic: confirmed.

The devil works hard, but honey, Rorman works harder and that's the tea.  :hooker:

Idk I don't trust her not to get bored during this quarantine and call him up

Very suspicious that she deleted the "Grenadine Quarantine and I Broke Up With My Terrible Boyfriend - Or Did I?" IG post ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Idk I don't trust her not to get bored during this quarantine and call him up

Very suspicious that she deleted the "Grenadine Quarantine and I Broke Up With My Terrible Boyfriend - Or Did I?" IG post ...

She also deleted the selfie she had posted days before... She always deletes things.

giphy.gif

I hate this man. Stupid pig using her name in the news all of a sudden....and for what? to promote his shitty displaying of toxic masculinity and racism on his tv show? I have to laff

https://www.chicagotribune.com/featured/sns-nyt-lana-del-rey-ex-boyfreiend-is-cop-20200322-psztgdfipfabfczxk5dybp467u-story.html

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I wonder how many followers he'll lose on IG, I only followed him for Lana and I can't be the only one...when I found out they officially broke up I unfollowed him so fast. Homeboy better prepare his ego.

did the exact same

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I hate this man. Stupid pig using her name in the news all of a sudden....and for what? to promote his shitty displaying of toxic masculinity and racism on his tv show? I have to laff

https://www.chicagotribune.com/featured/sns-nyt-lana-del-rey-ex-boyfreiend-is-cop-20200322-psztgdfipfabfczxk5dybp467u-story.html

The Vulture "summarized" the article...

https://www.vulture.com/2020/03/lana-del-rey-boyfriend-cop-split.html

giphy.gif

ever since that thing with Moby came out, I've always thought Lana must be pretty strict with her boundaries and feels comfortable saying no. i can't smell that desperation you speak of.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189