queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

They sound so good, Jesus Christ :defeated: is Riot In My Heart really HQ though ? the picosong link doesn't show the Kbps for some reason and it sounds flat all around

i'm so happy we got these

RVhKIwP.gif

They sound so good, Jesus Christ :defeated: is Riot In My Heart really HQ though ? the picosong link doesn't show the Kbps for some reason and it sounds flat all around

I'm pretty sure both of them were only 160kbps in the UMG database.

Oh my God, +30mg is so gooood! I love it, especially Hatefuck, Alexis Texas and Diamond Days, but literally the whole EP is fantastic. Now all I need is a physical release of it.

It's crazy that I wouldn't even know about Cruel Youth if @annedauphine hadn't posted Hatefuck two days ago, so thank you!  :kiss:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Oh my God, +30mg is so gooood! I love it, especially Hatefuck, Alexis Texas and Diamond Days, but literally the whole EP is fantastic. Now all I need is a physical release of it.

It's crazy that I wouldn't even know about Cruel Youth if @annedauphine hadn't posted Hatefuck two days ago, so thank you!  :kiss:

That makes me so happy :) I really discovered all my fav music ever on here and Cruel Youth is definitely in it so i'm happy to be part of the chain <3 Especially since Hatefuck is really my favourite song. Like hands down. Everytime she says "we got nothing in common" I get flashes of everytime I wanted to die and how it made sense I didn't just so I could listen to Hatefuck

I made a vinyl single concept for Florida Blues / IDLY a few weeks ago and it makes me sad we don't have a physical :/ It would be so perfect as a vinyl, like the format would make so much sense. Maybe once they toured they will have enough to make some physicals. If they don't I'm making my own, I don't care. This EP just means too much to me

4tdWYMA.png

Maybe once they toured they will have enough to make some physicals. If they don't I'm making my own, I don't care. This EP just means too much to me

Well I mean, technically there are physical copies available, they're just very... well, unconventional. I'd rather have regular ones LOL.  :toofunny:

R-9330859-1478718386-5425.jpeg.jpg

Apparently they're selling them at their shows.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Well I mean, technically there are physical copies available, they're just very... well, unconventional. I'd rather have regular ones LOL. :toofunny:

R-9330859-1478718386-5425.jpeg.jpg

Apparently they're selling them at their shows.

Omfg it's Teddy herself who does them tho... I'd sell a kidney for this... Natalia who... I need them to tour in Europe or these to be on eBay :defeated:

Btw have you guys noticed? The lyrics on their official website are different from the actual ones on the songs! Like not hearing mistakes really different lyrics. Being able to witness Teddy's songwriting process is an immense opportunity and I'm very grateful

4tdWYMA.png

Omfg it's Teddy herself who does them tho... I'd sell a kidney for this... Natalia who... I need them to tour in Europe or these to be on eBay :defeated:

Btw have you guys noticed? The lyrics on their official website are different from the actual ones on the songs! Like not hearing mistakes really different lyrics. Being able to witness Teddy's songwriting process is an immense opportunity and I'm very grateful

https://twitter.com/cruelyouthxo/status/791398973101764608 theyre opening an online store "soon" and theyll sell em

and about the lyrics yeah that actually happens a bit with other artists too. theyre probably earlier demo lyrics and they get rid of/add stuff through the recording takes