Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana hosting her friends' birthday party at her home in Los Angeles, CA - June 10th, 2020

can someone tell me what the quarantine rules are like in LA? cause girl that’s a big ass birthday party (also why do they have masks if they aren’t gonna wear them????)

Some areas are slowly re-opening. A few shopping malls open again, and some restaurants starting to allow dine in but with social distancing, staff still have to wear masks.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

That's not impossible, but difficult to tell 

Anyway, is that a Zimmermann dress? Cos Zimmermann is cancelled

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBL9hp9nTNr/

So basically, they want their employees to be white and look like one of the models in the runway everyday. No wonder they're getting shit. As someone with naturally wavy/curly hair, I wouldn't be hired because I refuse to have a blow dryer anywhere near my hair. Imagine what a black person would feel seeing that. 

Also, seeing lots of comments about the birthday party on twitter and people asking why Lana doesn't have black friends. 

her "friends" are probably the ones who stole Chucks stuff

I wouldn't be shocked.

Edit: Posting this here since it's about her Instagram posts. Lana made the list of worst celebrity responses to BLM. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-absolute-worst-celebrity-responses-to-the-george-floyd-protests-from-lana-del-rey-to-nirvana?ref=scroll

Also, seeing lots of comments about the birthday party on twitter and people asking why Lana doesn't have black friends. 

I mean i didn't wanna be the first one to say it but having an almost entirely white friend group is a bit telling 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Nothing like a B'day party when your country is tearing itself apart and a virus is running rife with no clear indication when its going to end in the U.S. Oh to be rich and arrogant.

They can't even keep a face mask or to even try to keep away from one another. I...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Nothing like a B'day party when your country is tearing itself apart and a virus is running rife with no clear indication when its going to end in the U.S. Oh to be rich and arrogant.

They can't even keep a face mask or to even try to keep away from one another. I...

I know right. How dare she? 

yall this mackenzie girl is UNHINGED look at her ig story why is she so obsessed with aaron carter... im confused, what is her job?

probably leeching off of celebrities and selling info off to tabloids 

I mean i didn't wanna be the first one to say it but having an almost entirely white friend group is a bit telling

Uuhh I wouldn’t go there. Even if she has poc friends, that wouldn’t mean shit. I have only white friends, doesn’t make me racial insensitive. It comes down to how you educate yourself on matters

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

to be honest most people have stopped wearing masks when they get together, this girl is just dumb enough to post it for 14k people on top of lana fans

also not saying this is right but yeah they're not the only ones who have stopped social distancing

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

idk about LA but i live in canada and they're starting to slowly lift restrictions like now you're allowed to have social gatherings as long as its less than 10 people etc. considering there have been protests of thousands of people i wouldn't be surprised if americans in general have gotten lax with the restrictions