Elle

TikTok Updates

i wonder if any of the songs on the album will be about her friend/relation/situationship (see how confused) w Donoghue then? maybe even parts of title track or A&W are? idk

It's insane, how vague/private she's managed to keep whatever they got going on, good for her (#bartender) but i wont lie :xgiggle: i am sooo curious :xgiggle:

we know the last song of LDR9 was finished in Sept '22 so I assume she started working on the album pretty much right after Banisters came out or even a bit before.. maybe Sept '21 ish? The whole "I love Harry Nilsson, that'll be an important thing to know later on" in her BB livestream lowkey gave that away?

basically the album was mainly written/worked on over the course a year in my mind.

They were spotted together at some birthday party in May of '22 & I'm pretty sure that jail pic of them was in July '22?

& they probably already knew each other for a couple months at that point at least, so it's possible she could touch on their thing. Looooool 

Spoiler

this is the experience of being a snooping whore #imsosorry #notmybusiness 

the flowers he got her are so cute though like wtf , puppy flowers :krylie:, i sent a pic to my bf to drop hints

17 hours ago, fishtails said:

It's funny how she still has her @ lanadelrey account on Tiktok too but has only one video posted from a few years ago and the NFR profile pic :ma:

She probably forgot the password and doesn’t care about getting back in :lolliney:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

The way I’ll have to make a pros and cons list of downloading tiktok. I will say, I don’t think I have the storage for it, from why I heard it takes up A LOT of storage :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

26 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

The way I’ll have to make a pros and cons list of downloading tiktok. I will say, I don’t think I have the storage for it, from why I heard it takes up A LOT of storage :bebe:

i’ve had tiktok/musically since 2017 and it takes 5GB off my storage, mainly because i have hundreds of videos on private and drafts but if you don’t film anything i doubt it takes anything more than 500MB

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

:true:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYS4UqL7/

the girls who get it get it, the girls who don’t, don’t. 

new word just dropped , undnrstand :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

New merch coming and it says "I love you but you don't undnerstand me"

she's so- :bebe:

How did they not see the error 

where? :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e