Dominikx4

Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics feat. Lana Del Rey | 25th September 2020

12 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

another excuse for her to keep silent for 2 months "i gave them a lil treat" :hottie:

edit: that is when she even finds out this was released

Honestly I thought this, too

Her voice reminds me of Julia Stone's in that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

Released on 25th September 2020!

As of now, it's out in New Zealand.

Lana has already performed this song with Matt back during the NFR Tour at her show in Oklahoma City

https://open.spotify.com/album/41tUnMTVSyImoq1Dyr5UhX?highlight=spotify:track:4A8pBxx0of2Y8r56dT0atf

I liked it.. I really liked it until the chorus 

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

its oveeer, they did this to let the next delay slide. just like the magazine was "leaked" exactly on september 5. see yall in november

Your mind....they’re truly making us look like Bobo the fool 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

OK I'm here on behalf of the buzzkill police department and sirs let me kill the buzz right here right now I rarely ever talk bs about Lana because I love her so much and ok she did some charity with that collab but honest is there anything duller than boring mainstream poppish songs with explicit drugs references? Like ugh trying way too hard to look alt and no one's buying that except basic 12 year olds - the cringe I - :defeated:

Lana needs to stop the collab business unless it's with people who can actually bring something to the table because this bs ain't cutting it. 

As basic as it might sound, I actually kinda find if u slow the track a little, the melody's really beautiful. I don't think anyone's mentioned already but I wonder if L...Woman's connected to nfr's California somehow. wondering if this is what she mean as more, midwestern.. they're cute, but. not really quite sure how I'd feel about it on her own record. we'll see. 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

OK I'm here on behalf of the buzzkill police department and sirs let me kill the buzz right here right now I rarely ever talk bs about Lana because I love her so much and ok she did some charity with that collab but honest is there anything duller than boring mainstream poppish songs with explicit drugs references? Like ugh trying way too hard to look alt and no one's buying that except basic 12 year olds - the cringe I - :defeated:

Lana needs to stop the collab business unless it's with people who can actually bring something to the table because this bs ain't cutting it. 

I dont care if she does collabs as long as they don't end up on her own albums, keep that shite off Chemtrails