LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the last time the lnk.to for Lmlylaw started working, we got the song few days later. And i cant imagine Lana doing her first in 8 years tv appearance for some boring cover for charity so

In Honor of Mariah's B-Day, a Collection of Her Most Diva-Worthy GIFs - E!  Online

Sorry for spamming this thread but yeah it's time to bring back the Mariah Carey GIF's as you did legend:understand:

Cheers to us and our winning streak

Celebration time:dance:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bzoe6b3upncwgv3zxvk

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

31 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

If she releases Chemtrails and/or performs it on Monday i will **** * ******** 

:runs:

Leak an Unidentified Flying Bill :raven:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think she's gonna sing LMLYLAW on Monday. Idk why I just feel it. I'm excited to hear her/SEE her sing ANYTHING

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

If she sings a song from COCC, even if it's LMYLAW, I wish she would show up as the eccentric-rich-lady character she played in the video with the typewriter and the cats. Wearing a bathrobe and pearl gloves, just being totally weird and Jimmy can't tell if she's joking or not. :lanahairflip2:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

16 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

If she releases Chemtrails and/or performs it on Monday i will **** * ******** 

:runs:

leak a songtoterrence ? :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e