LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so anyway what color will the performance be

eggshell white and pale beige don’t ask me to explain lmao

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

can someone pls tell me at what time it will be on the tv? Thank u so much

It starts at 11:35PM eastern time 

so she’ll probably perform around midnight or later 

"Don’t forget me"

This has been the longest 5 days ever omg :rip:

and I’ve set myself up for MAD disappointment when she performs YNWA or Summertime 

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

is anyone going to livestream this for us foreign flops 

I'm seriously thinking about to get up at 5.30 am and stream the fucking show :smile2:

Just to see her perform  Let Me Love You Like A Woman, Summertime or You'll never walk alone .. just kidding....ofc I mean to see her perform the COCC title track:mj2:

But honestly I'm so excited that she's doing a TV performance no matter what she sings:understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Am I the only one who thinks she's gonna perform something Christmas-y?? :wtf:

I've looked through Fallon's latest performances and all of the guests performed Christmas songs......:lange:  

PLEASE TELL ME I AM WROOONG!!!!:krylie:

Is anyone else giving themselves a talk about how it’s okay she isn’t premiering the song, the album will come out when it comes out, and to just be grateful she’s finally doing a live TV show in the US?

Or is it just me?

I want her to debut the song so so bad but I just can’t see it happening at all, I just want what she’s performing to leak so we can all be done with this, and just enjoy the performance for what it is 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

I've looked through Fallon's latest performances and all of the guests performed Christmas songs......:lange:  

i won't complain if she's singing santa baby :thirst: :lush:

or maybe she really is performing how to disappear with john cena :ahh: :hype: 

WGe8ynS.gif

7 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

no stop please 

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Is anyone else giving themselves a talk about how it’s okay she isn’t premiering the song, the album will come out when it comes out, and to just be grateful she’s finally doing a live TV show in the US?

Or is it just me?

I want her to debut the song so so bad but I just can’t see it happening at all, I just want what she’s performing to leak so we can all be done with this, and just enjoy the performance for what it is 

Where’s the positivity??

0YnL0Kf.gif

9 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

Oop this makes sense. She will, which is why she didn't even bother saying what she's performing

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

She’ll add some bells to the title track

0YnL0Kf.gif

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Or is it just me?

It's just you :hype: give yourself over to delusion :hype:

Capture.jpg

12 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

Ew this seems very possible, then. This is the worst case scenario for me Christmas songs are so BORING. I guess I’ll just assume it’s what’s happening so my expectations will be rock bottom. I’m sure she will sing whatever she does and it’ll be lovely, but Christmas songs are just so.... bleh. 

okay but in all honesty the possibility that she'll sing a christmas song is really disappointing, i really hope she'll come through with something exciting, i'd rather her sing summertime or lmlylaw than a random christmas song, but then again this is lana, and we never know what to expect with her, i think it'd be such a foolish move to hype us up for her first televised performance since 2012 just for her to sing a christmas carol, let's just hope for the best :eek:

WGe8ynS.gif