LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

even though none of our delusions came true tonight we still won

like all jokes aside, lana looked insanely beautiful, she put herself out there and seemed really happy with the performance 

Yes the fact that she even did that at all is highkey a big deal for her. I’m glad she felt at ease and seemed like she was enjoying herself. 

And for the third time, her fucking HAIR ??

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i think what people mean (and what i meant) was that i wish the vocals were live. seems like she got a live take of the vocals she liked and overlaid them onto the performance or something

This. It just threw me off. Anyways, rewatching the video and I do love this verison better. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

i can understand why she might of edited this performance a lot, or even decided to lip-sync over a pre-recorded track, she might of been really nervous about this, since it's been her first time performing something on national television, obviously she was confident enough to do it, but it's very well possible that she's anxious about it

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Lana looked gorgeous and I'm just gonna treat this as the alternate MV, but how can that even be considered a live performance? The lip syncing is so obvious. Lana clearly has the ability to sing live, so why would she resort to lip syncing? It's kinda embarrassing that this is her big return to TV. Disappointed in the song choice and disappointed in the performance. The new band and backup vocalists can stay though.

5 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Anyone got a source on this photo?

The photo was taken by a fan at her concert in Nashville back in November 2019 x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I honestly don’t give a fuck :toofunny: I’m happy she was able to sing live after 8 years. Let’s just send her some love instead 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."