Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

34 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

So Hayley Williams just posted about the event on Instagram and apparently everyone has to perform at least one cover. :crai:

the way lana will sing Summertime and LMLYLAW then leave without giving us any info. :toofloppy:

IMG-5279.gif

miss born to lose

7 minutes ago, new gods said:

can't wait to hear "you should stay that close to jesus" live for the first time :kris:

wait it's for homeless LGBTQ youth she probably won't sing about jesus 

I was about to say, but didn't want to be the first to say it :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

47 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

So Hayley Williams just posted about the event on Instagram and apparently everyone has to perform at least one cover. :crai:

honestly i would be excited so long as it's a cover we've never heard before

aOaIzH2.gif

In case someone can answer, since I’ve never used twitch but just downloaded now:

In order to watch, I gotta buy the one token for $5.99, use it in jacks account which subscribes me to his channel for one month, and that will allow me to stream this on Monday??

Thank you in advance besties ? 

4 minutes ago, Distantly said:

In case someone can answer, since I’ve never used twitch but just downloaded now:

In order to watch, I gotta buy the one token for $5.99, use it in jacks account which subscribes me to his channel for one month, and that will allow me to stream this on Monday??

Jack said that it’s free to watch with a donate option. :legend:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

how many songs do you think each performer will sing? there's a lot of performers this year. 

based on what someone said about having to perform one cover i assume 2-3 each? prob more likely 2 since you're right, there's a ton of performers

aOaIzH2.gif

3 hours ago, Distantly said:

wait, do you have to pay in order to watch it?

Zztqfn3.jpeg

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

wait, do you have to pay in order to watch it?

Generally that’s the case with twitch, yes. You have to subscribe to the channel to watch and it’s a monthly fee. According to Marius12 though it should be free but you can donate!

14 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Plot Twist:

She's gonna perform Yosemite because it will be on COTCC. She'll release the song after the show with a mv of her doing a witch spell in Yosemite National Park, dressed in a black leather dress with a witch hat on. At the end of the music video @salvatore will  rise like phoenix from the ashes and makes a comeback on Lanaboards

You may be onto something tho 

We already know Yosemite is track 9 so... :clapback:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

@Elle Should we merge this thread with the one I made? Feels a bit unnecessary to have two threads for the same things... (I should’ve made mine under “performances” but oh well)

I've just gone ahead and merged the two to exist under 2020 Performances :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I think she should do "California Dreamin' (On Such a Winter's Day)" for the cover song. Perfectly Lana without being the wrong season like "Summertime". :heart:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt