Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

I was checking the merch of the Ally Coalition show and realised they have a guitar signed by Lana (along with other artists like Jack, Mitski, Regina Spektor, etc.) for 2,700$. Perhaps any of you is a big Lana collector and is willing to pay for it, so I'll drop the link: https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/the-ally-coalition/products/signed-gibson-2019-les-paul-studio

I guess it was signed 2 years ago when Lana was part of the show as well with all those other artists

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

OMG imagine if she sings Dealer tomorrow. And then “it’s not gonna be on the album, it’s a angry song, we’re not there YET”

she will say "Thank you guys for having me tonight, ill sing a new song called Dealer from my upcoming record Chemtrails over the country club thats coming out in 3 months. You can preorder the album tomorrow.":hype::xcry:

1 minute ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

She will say "thank you to jack, he's an amazing producer and a great person to work with. This is my fave song from my new record, let me love you like a woman" She will then perform and leave.

i like my version better:beyonce:

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

she will say "Thank you guys for having me tonight, ill sing a new song called Dealer from my upcoming record Chemtrails over the country club thats coming out in 3 months. You can preorder the album tomorrow.":hype::xcry:

I love that version! It can be like that, I don’t mind 

3 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

She will say "thank you to jack, he's an amazing producer and a great person to work with. This is my fave song from my new record, let me love you like a woman" She will then perform and leave.

I mean, at least we’re alive 

0YnL0Kf.gif

7 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

"Thank you, Jack. I've loved making these last couple of records with you and I can't wait for people to hear all of your beautiful new melodies soon. I wanted to perform something from the upcoming record, which is coming at the top of next year, but the band haven't had chance to rehearse any of the new material just yet, so I'm going to sing Blue Jeans for you all."

8 minutes ago, bored said:

"Thank you, Jack. I've loved making these last couple of records with you and I can't wait for people to hear all of your beautiful new melodies soon. I wanted to perform something from the upcoming record, which is coming at the top of next year, but the band haven't had chance to rehearse any of the new material just yet, so I'm going to sing Blue Jeans for you all."

I YELLED SO HARD

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

She's going to sing So Legit and make fun of Chromatica for not being nominated for AOTY

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

19 minutes ago, bored said:

Not Blue Jeans :bebe:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

What time will Lana be performing uk time??

The show begins at 9 pm, NY time. No word when Lana is playing in the mix. So around 2 in the morning for you guys, if I didn’t mix up my time zones?!?

19 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:
Wait... in this montage they show the Summertime Gershwin video. Whereas homemade videos are shown for some other artists. I can't do this... I'm just gonna sleep peacefully, hoping for a surprise in the morning:bebe:

It’s not all home videos, though! I got worried for a sec. Brittney Howard and Bleachers are both taken from concerts/festival sets as well. I think they probably just picked a few random shots from recentish things. 

16 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

It’s not all home videos, though! I got worried for a sec. Brittney Howard and Bleachers are both taken from concerts/festival sets as well. I think they probably just picked a few random shots from recentish things. 

Good for you. I'm worried that they just show these recent videos that are teased in the montage. It's pretty safe to say that everything's pre-recorded anyway. Just a warning :bebe:

7 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Good for you. I'm worried that they just show these recent videos that are teased in the montage. It's pretty safe to say that everything's pre-recorded anyway. Just a warning :bebe:

I just don’t see what the point of showing a bunch of performances that we already have would be. I’m not saying it’s not a possibility, it just seems like it would be pointless and a dumb move. I figured it be a live twitch stream 

8 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

inb4 she premieres Chemtrails MV :bebe:

Capture.jpg