Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Music Video - OUT NOW: January 11th, 2021

omg the music video is AMAZING this is her BEST but it does not fit the song's mood that much so yeah

but omg the whole ending just left me speechless. perfectionย :trisha:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 minute ago, CruelViolet said:

Yall are so dumb I canโ€™tย 

It doesnโ€™t match the song tho...

I get theย concept of things not being what they seem but this was just randomly thrown in there. If the video got progressively darker or there wereย flickers of the dark shots throughout the video then Iโ€™d get it but there wasnโ€™t. The song doesnโ€™t even get darker. Itโ€™s just random. I wish the themes were mixed in better

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

2 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

It doesnโ€™t match the song tho...

I get theย concept of things not being what they seem but this was just randomly thrown in there. If the video got progressively darker or there wereย flickers of the dark shots throughout the video then Iโ€™d get it but there wasnโ€™t. The song doesnโ€™t even get darker. Itโ€™s just random. I wish the themes were mixed in better

Sheโ€™s lives the pristine proper life, things arenโ€™t what they seem - sheโ€™s still crazy and wild (correlating with the twist). ===== chemtrails over the county club metaphorย 

THE MUSIC VIDEO IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP WATCHINGย :wub:

THE SONG IS NOT WHAT I EXOEXTED BUT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL & I LOVE IT SO MUCH

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE SO GOODย :oprah:

THE MUSIC VIDEO IS SO GOOD I CAN'T STOP WATCHINGย :wub:

THE SONG IS NOT WHAT I EXOEXTED BUT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL & I LOVE IT SO MUCH

THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE SO GOODย :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

8 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

I donโ€™t really understand the evil turn the video took. Feels like she just added that in for no real reason, just because she liked it. It doesnโ€™t really correlate with the song or the rest of the video imoย 

I feel like the first part of the video is just her in everyday life (her girlies, the pool, the market). Then the second part is her wild side - they all going crazy in the wilderness, the animals inside of them coming to life. And the ending is just all of them going home, getting ready for bed just so the cycle would repeat itself tomorrow and them being connected with thei wild sides (just like she mentioned in the interview).. i could be reaching tho

Just now, CruelViolet said:

Sheโ€™s lives the pristine proper life, things arenโ€™t what they seem - sheโ€™s still crazy and wild (correlating with the twist). ===== chemtrails over the county club metaphorย 

...I literally just said I get the concept. It justย wasnโ€™t executed well imo. It was just random when we got to that point ofย the video. If we had shots of her doing normal shit but then a sudden,ย quick flicker of her doing something darker then itโ€™d blend together better. It was just so out of nowhere

ย 

2 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

I feel like the first part of the video is just her in everyday life (her girlies, the pool, the market). Then the second part is her wild side - they all going crazy in the wilderness, the animals inside of them coming to life. And the ending is just all of them going home, getting ready for bed just so the cycle would repeat itself tomorrow and them being connected with thei wild sides (just like she mentioned in the interview).. i could be reaching tho

Yeah I get that but I just wanted there to be a transition between the two. Itโ€™s too harsh and abruptย 

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

i feel like i wouldโ€™ve liked the whole werewolf thing if it wasnโ€™t done so corny.... it didnโ€™t feel actually dark, just kind of what a kid would think something spooky is. the scene of her in the shower is probably the best crumb of โ€œdarkโ€ that we got. but anyway the video was a serve, we all know lana works great with sardonicย americana

No ones gonna see this cause the threads moving so fast but im obsessed with how it slows out at the end into jazz!ย 

ย 

Even though over all the message is confusing and i have my issues with lana trying to be political, gotta admit the imagery is v interesting and fun

ย 157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I feel like the wolf symbolism also represents beingย a woman. Its interesting cause she has a younger girl in the MV and it shows how Lana, and her friends are older and have become dangerous/maybe know what theย dangers are in their world. While the girl is still in her childhood. Like, when youre older you know a lot more about the darker aspects of life. Theres a big contrast to them at the swimming pool to them in the woods.ย ย 

5 minutes ago, Turtledove said:

I feel like the wolf symbolism also represents beingย a woman. Its interesting cause she has a younger girl in the MV and it shows how Lana, and her friends are older and have become dangerous/maybe know what theย dangers are in their world. While the girl is still in her childhood. Like, when youre older you know a lot more about the darker aspects of life. Theres a big contrast to them at the swimming pool to them in the woods.ย ย 

Theres a book called Women who run with wolves, it's really popular (especially among "witchy" girls lol).

ย 157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

3 minutes ago, hollywoodsparadise said:

loved the video

ย 

Why is it always the skinny dudes with the biggest horse dicksย :tommy:

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก