Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Music Video - OUT NOW: January 11th, 2021

6 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Pretty sure the girl in the beginning is supposed to be Lana as a child. I guess her childhood and her troubled relationship with her mother are gonna be two of the main topics of this album...

On 7/16/2020 at 8:09 PM, Nobody said:

I wonder if there'll be a patty grant diss track 

863-A24-E5-9-C95-4930-A3-C3-BD77-E67542-D9.gif

6 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

looks like a SERVE but honestly idk how to feel about the mesh mask cuz a) its gonna look so dated by 2022 and b) ppl are gonna dig up the mesh mask barnes & noble disaster to drag her

yeah i don't see it being dated, since it's the worst epidemic in a few decades.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

okay so i slowed down the trailer and Lala is clearly in a tornado during the car scene... @IanadeIrey your theory is coming together love i can feel it blowing in. maybe the tornadhoe girlfriend painting WAS a hint/inspiration after all omg we’re really getting our post apocalyptic slutty monster halloween video  :wowcry:

yeah another thing that’ll be fun about the album release will be connecting the dots to all the COCC references she’s secretly been feeding us...that Yosemite shirt seems to have been a hint after all!

aOaIzH2.gif

7 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

looks like a SERVE but honestly idk how to feel about the mesh mask cuz a) its gonna look so dated by 2022 and b) ppl are gonna dig up the mesh mask barnes & noble disaster to drag her

Yes I feel like this + all the butts might overshadow the actual music. I hope not

"Lana Del Rey sports ineffective mask in music video full of female nudity" or some shit on the Daily Mail

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Someone mentioned before that BRTHR makes movie posters for each of his MV's. Now I'm even more hyped to see what he makes for COCC :excited:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

the only thing i'm disappointed about is that that ass in the video is not Lana's ass, everything else is just perfect :agree:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

7 minutes ago, Hannus said:

the only thing i'm disappointed about is that that ass in the video is not Lana's ass, everything else is just perfect :agree:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGp0KLopYTM/?igshid=1op94lu2yz6d0

I mean we'll kind of get Lana's peach. (At the very first second of this clip)

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

where are people getting vampire from? she’s a werewolf hence the full moon reflecting in her eyes. maybe symbolism of alcoholism? bad disease? comes out at night? 

contemplating music videos under lb threads at 2am 

Well they look human and have huge fangs lol

We're used to different representations of werewolves but yeah