Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

39 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

there are some alleged peeks in the merch photo indicating a shot w we yes blood & Nikki lane, the beach shot from the third cassette cover, and a shot of Lana in the white bathing suit from the violet/pearl gloves photos on IG. That said in the last box set merch photos have shown photos that didn’t end up being in the box set so...

edit to add that it looks like there's also a pic of chuck and charlie, the album cover, and some pic w someone in a cowboy hat (can't see who).

Let’s not forget the peaked pics of Honeymoon boxset weren’t  the same ones we got eventually 

:smile3:

The keychains on her US store are now the same as the ones on her EU store https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-keychain

The yellow ones are still on her German store https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435755885/chemtrails-over-the-country-club/index.html

If anyone is curious about the sizing for the windbreakers, the company they're from is "Independent Trading Co." and they have a size chart on their website!

https://www.independenttradingco.com/collections/womens-pullovers/products/women-s-lightweight-crop-windbreaker-exp64crp?variant=31402200498238

39 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

The keychains on her US store are now the same as the ones on her EU store https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-keychain

The yellow ones are still on her German store https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435755885/chemtrails-over-the-country-club/index.html

This is the first I'm seeing of the keychains ?‍♂️ When did those get added? I've ordered so freaking much from this era already and with an additional pic disc still to come, I'll probably pass on the keychains....

I say that now, I'll probably order both next week ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Well I guess I got that light pastel baby pink merch that I was hoping for :xgiggle:

What are the chances we'll get good merch this era?

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

16 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

god i really dont wanna order the windbreakers, they appear to be the same as the NFR one and that one was absolutely horrible

I don't think they are the same as that one, unless the NFR one is also from that Independent trading co. place but it looks like the material is different

3 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I don't think they are the same as that one, unless the NFR one is also from that Independent trading co. place but it looks like the material is different

no, youre right, theyre not. the NFR one didnt have a hood

but theyll probably be just as bad :deadbanana: the merch this era is a mess

image.png

I'm hoping we get a surf shop later. NFR's merch was boring before the surf shop, the surf shop is what brought the eras merch to life.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

37 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I really really really want that cropped pink windbreaker and idk how to ask my husband because I already got three copies of Chemtrails and the mug and I know it’s so unnecessary but it’s so cute ugh :icant:

valentine’s day is coming up :brows:

37 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I really really really want that cropped pink windbreaker and idk how to ask my husband because I already got three copies of Chemtrails and the mug and I know it’s so unnecessary but it’s so cute ugh :icant:

Put it on the joint amex. Treat yoself 

tenor.gif?itemid=15881007

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Let’s not forget the peaked pics of Honeymoon boxset weren’t  the same ones we got eventually 

this still bothers me like what was the reason 

16 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

there’s only 100 keychains left on US store and 50 on the UK store if anyone wants them! 

doing gods work as usual yuppp 

12 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

How many cassettes (#3) left on the uk store?

it doesn’t work for that one :( idk why! 

it will typically give me a specific number if i try to put too many in my cart. the cassettes tho it just says “quality limit exceeded” if i put more than 2,000 in my cart. They may have a really large quantity.