Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

The song was co-written and produced by Rick Nowels and was recorded in 2013. Does anybody know?

Wasn't it used for the soundtrack 'Big Eyes'?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yes it was from a session that birthed tracks that made it onto the album, also in an interview with Billboard Lana mentioned how she reworked the song for Big Eyes. So i'm guessing the original version probably had totally different verses since they are very specifically about the movie.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Are both Hit & Run v1 (3:06) and v2 (2:57) produced by Tommy Tysper? or is that just v2 that is produced by him?

I think as far as we know only the second version was produced by Tommy. It used to be on his Soundcloud back in 2013.

Tbh I'm not sure what it is either but I like to think of it as the prologue to AKA. There are 6 songs : Brite Lites, Get Drunk, Jimmy Necco, Jump, Put Me In A Movie and Yayo. I think they're acoustic/demo version before some of them went on AKA. The EP was supposedly recorded in 2007.

i think it's a demos/mixtape kinda thing,, there's been speculation on whether or not it's fan-made (i remember seeing something in the comments section of the album when someone first downloaded it and it said something along the lines of "this is to all you fuckers who think lizzy isn't talented!!" or something lmao but that could have easily been faked too - or it could have been from something completely different and im getting it mixed up lol) but i think the general consensus (?) is that it was sent around to producers so that lana could make AKA

UbsOye5.png

I thought I remembered her saying at some point that it was a Honeymoon song but then when she was presented with the opportunity to write for the Big Eyes soundtrack she decided to rework it for that instead

https://youtu.be/_apSs0G5fC8

Please tell me this isn't real. It sounds nice up to 0:13 and then is just pure trash.

I mean, with that little views i doubt its real but has anyone covered this before?

it is real, but it hasn't leaked in full, the person who posted the snippets on soundcloud left their account and no one knows where he/she is now, but im sure a bunch of people have the demo but don't wanna post, hope eclipse bless us again

i will love you until the end of time.

it is real, but it hasn't leaked in full, the person who posted the snippets on soundcloud left their account and no one knows where he/she is now, but im sure a bunch of people have the demo but don't wanna post, hope eclipse bless us again

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up :)

The only reason that SoundCloud account was able to post that snippet is because Eclipse had posted the same snippet way back in May 2016, but it had gone mainly unnoticed which is what led him to repost it again in August 2016. Also it is not a demo. It's a different final version produced by another person who worked on Born To Die. I'm sure only Eclipse has this one.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The only reason that SoundCloud account was able to post that snippet is because Eclipse had posted the same snippet way back in May 2016, but it had gone mainly unnoticed which is what led him to repost it again in August 2016. Also it is not a demo. It's a different final version produced by another person who worked on Born To Die. I'm sure only Eclipse has this one.

really because i thought it was posted on 2015

i will love you until the end of time.

On LDR Wikia, Ultraviolence, Shades of Cool, and Brooklyn Baby are just considered promotional singles and on Wikipedia they are considered as regular singles. What is really the difference between promo singles and regular singles? and what should those songs be classified as?