Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

People claim there's another version of St. Tropez. Anybody got receipts? Or is it just a rumor?

I swear there was a short period of time where some said that there was a either more polished version or a betty boop boop ..er.. quality style than the one we have now

I swear there was a short period of time where some said that there was a either more polished version or a betty boop boop ..er.. quality style than the one we have now

Interesting. Thanks :)

Is there any proof that the 4:01 version of DICWB (lower vocals in the chorus) is the demo and not the finished version? I've always felt that it was the opposite, particularly since Lana was singing lower during the BTD sessions. 

So I just saw that there's an acoustic demo for QOTGS and it feels like Christmasssss (Honeymoon who?) but I don't understand how many versions of it there are, there's one supposedly around 4:37 and another one around 3:12, as well as a self-titled official instrumental. Do we know what is fake and what is real please?

ZKcaooE.png

So I just saw that there's an acoustic demo for QOTGS and it feels like Christmasssss (Honeymoon who?) but I don't understand how many versions of it there are, there's one supposedly around 4:37 and another one around 3:12, as well as a self-titled official instrumental. Do we know what is fake and what is real please?

3:12 is the acoustic demo

4:37 is the regular demo

and the instrumental is real

BzhmW.png

3:12 is the acoustic demo

4:37 is the regular demo

and the instrumental is real

Omfg thank you so much I'm hollering :excited: Can't believe I've never heard of that but won't complain this eases my Honeymoon thirst a tiny bit

ZKcaooE.png