Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Could the cult leader be Tony Robbins? I saw this Miss Daytona tweet and looked into him and apparently his Wikipedia page seems like what Lana said about him, plus she calls him sexy... I don't know if it fits into the timeline but it seems plausible to me?

ZKcaooE.png

How did Lana support herself while in NYC before she got big? I couldn't imagine trying to support myself alone in NYC and buying studio time, costumes for videos, etc. while still having time to pursue music like that.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Sorry, does anyone know Rob's birthday? I seem to have forgotten.... Is it true he was born in June? I can't remember  :crossed:

yes, on the 16th :)

Can someone link me to that thread where the differences about West Coast's diferent versions is explained and the whole thing about the video that was deleted from her YT account and replaced by the one we already have? :)

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

How did Lana support herself while in NYC before she got big? I couldn't imagine trying to support myself alone in NYC and buying studio time, costumes for videos, etc. while still having time to pursue music like that.

Her dad probably supported her or one of her boyfriends at the time.

Or maybe she had a little side job as a waitress, i think she may have mentioned that once. 

I've always wondered if Lana ever supported herself by doing sex work? She obviously has a lot of songs about it, people always seem to assume it's just her imagination but I wonder if all her cryptic comments like "I've lived a real life" or things like that are referring to something like that.

is @china.palace on ig lana, or no? i know this is a dumb question, but i've seen so many people saying they are.

Aside from the fact that nothing they've ever posted has been truly unique, they admitted early on that they weren't connected to Lana.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

is @china.palace on ig lana, or no? i know this is a dumb question, but i've seen so many people saying they are.

No bc the hoe had the nerve to block two of my IG accounts bc I was exposing her, then a hour later she started crying how it wasn't her intention to act like Lana..lmao sure Jan 

Why do most of the Born To Die demos sound so different compared to the final versions?

Like for example, version 2 of the This Is What Makes Us Girls demo sounds pretty finished to me, yet it has a better intro and a faster tempo, which sounds better to me. Or the extra prechorus verses in the Diet Mountain Dew demos. Was her label behind the change?

I've always wondered if Lana ever supported herself by doing sex work? She obviously has a lot of songs about it, people always seem to assume it's just her imagination but I wonder if all her cryptic comments like "I've lived a real life" or things like that are referring to something like that.

she probably had a sugar baby/daddy situation, if anything.

let me be who i'm meant to be