Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

How long did we know of Yes to Heaven et al existing? I was browsing old threads and there was a mention of YTH in like... July 2014. Was this title widely known even prior to UV?

if i remember correctly they were registered around UV release so yeah june-july 2014 

Is Trash Magic Version 3 among the titles David Kahne so-called confirmed himself via e-mail along with titles $100, Ben, Bounce etc?

I don't think it was -- I've never heard any serious confirmation that there is a TM v3, unlike the other tracks Kahne confirmed or reputable leakers acknowledged.

o4qjp4j.png

So is the Mermaid Motel demo officially apart of the No Kung Fu EP that was sent around to producers?

The file Lisandro shared was tagged that way, but the person who leaked the original contents of the NKF CD didn't mention it. So, either that original leaker only leaked part of the CD, or Lizzy added/removed songs from NKF at different times.

I have a feeling that it's the latter: No Kung Fu probably never had a specific tracklisting, it was just a working title for CDs she sent out with whatever she'd been recently recording on it. The tracklist we know probably just came earlier in the sessions.

o4qjp4j.png

I have a feeling that it's the latter: No Kung Fu probably never had a specific tracklisting, it was just a working title for CDs she sent out with whatever she'd been recently recording on it. The tracklist we know probably just came earlier in the sessions.

I've had the same feeling, I believe that NKF is just a project she probably had before AKA, that's why we don't have a definged tracklist and probably a lot of demos cds, it was a project on the works, for sure that's just pure speculation.

I asked Lisandro tho about the MM demo and

the connection with the NKF tag, he said it was indeed a part of NKF.

8nl2OpX.png

Does Lana Del Rey is homophobic?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif