Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Thank you so much! Do we have good quality audio/video of all of these?

Doesn't seem like it, unfortunately. I've only managed to find short(-ish) clips of "They All Want You", "Don't Think Twice", and "Hallucinogenics", and nothing at all of "Suzanne"  :noparty:

Was this a thing?

I have no idea, I am not that much of a star-snoop.

What I mean is, I dont care what other people do in (and with) their private lives, as long as they keep

their mind together and don´t self-destruct.  We have all seen too many good people and fine musicians self-destruct in the past.

So what´s the problem if Lana may have done some little illegal stuff, that is her life (no one is an angel) , but

this rant-post by this guy Bradley Soileu is just unbelievable. It seems he has some type of big-time grudge against our favorite Lady.

To me, he seems to be in need of some medication to cool off.

https://imgur.com/RrLXY

I don´t care ! ...  that post was made in Uploaded Nov 20 2012

-

After Harvey Weinstein was exposed for being a freak, a lot of outlets reported on Cola and how Lana had retired it. But a lot of them say that she changed original lyrics.

This exact from Vanity Fair:

According to an anonymous and impossible to verify source speaking to Page Six, the original lyrics to “Cola“ included the line “Harvey’s in the sky with diamonds and he’s making me crazy. All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby.” At Weinstein’s alleged insistence, the “Harvey“ part was changed to “Ah, he,“ though the song remains about a relationship with an older, married man

???

Am I going crazy? I can still hear her sing HARVEY. The H and V are extremely prominent. Did a bunch of these papers just not actually listen to the song, or am I legitimately hearing it totally wrong?

3lfQEhw.png

After Harvey Weinstein was exposed for being a freak, a lot of outlets reported on Cola and how Lana had retired it. But a lot of them say that she changed original lyrics.

This exact from Vanity Fair:

According to an anonymous and impossible to verify source speaking to Page Six, the original lyrics to “Cola“ included the line “Harvey’s in the sky with diamonds and he’s making me crazy. All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby.” At Weinstein’s alleged insistence, the “Harvey“ part was changed to “Ah, he,“ though the song remains about a relationship with an older, married man

???

Am I going crazy? I can still hear her sing HARVEY. The H and V are extremely prominent. Did a bunch of these papers just not actually listen to the song, or am I legitimately hearing it totally wrong?

She definitely says Harvey, but I believe in later live versions she changes it to the “ah, he’s in the sky,” but I’m sure she stopped performing Cola shortly after. You can check the lyric booklets though and the lyric is written as “ah he’s in the sky”

Has anyone purchased this?

https://www.publicmediamarket.org/collections/the-current/products/live-current-volume-8

Obviously we have the full session in mp3, but does anyone have "Video Games" from this in FLAC?

Is there a thread or something with info on when lana met/started working with different writers/producers?

Not specifically, but you might find these threads helpful:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/460-known-production-discography/

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8449-lana-del-reys-discography-recording-dates/

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

LDR's association with Grey Group, and her London-based team, only partially conceals her blueblood pedigree, and military industrial complex...handlers or funders, who can tell? Where is the authorized biography?

Jim Morrison spoke of the "Lords" as a type of Lords of Hollywood group that other writers have mentioned in their articles. This so-called secret group are rumored to have ties to the Company from Langley.

Do we know when she wrote and/or recorded FMWUTTT or when she recorded "The Other Woman"?

Edit: Or "Shades of Cool" or "Sad Girl"?

I remember hearing that Shades of Cool was recorded in December 2013, along with the infamous UV outtakes — Your Girl, Fine China, and Yes to Heaven. However, the wiki also says that Sad Girl and Is This Happiness were part of that session, which I don’t remember, but could be true.

o4qjp4j.png

Do we know when she wrote and/or recorded FMWUTTT or when she recorded "The Other Woman"?

Edit: Or "Shades of Cool" or "Sad Girl"?

I remember hearing that Shades of Cool was recorded in December 2013, along with the infamous UV outtakes — Your Girl, Fine China, and Yes to Heaven. However, the wiki also says that Sad Girl and Is This Happiness were part of that session, which I don’t remember, but could be true.

I Can Fly, Shades Of Cool, Sad Girl, Your Girl, Is This Happiness, Fine China and Say Yes To Heaven were all worked on with Rick Nowels in November 2013.