urgirl

Blue Ivy - Lana Del Rey Documentary 2017

so who has seen this? what are your thoughts? 

trailer 

documentary -- https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbkl6OWR6cEZrUVdlUUt6Mnp3Qko2a3NTV1BCZ3xBQ3Jtc0tuWEFJbEtDYllxNTktNFZYWmtESDBETTRWRUhiUmVBbVQwckItTFI3c0tvYllVRm9XU2t5QkRsZ2o4cE9LUFJYcUYwZHJoSU1KelJ2aFZ2bEd2b1BoUkFwQ05aV3RKZXlNb1A3di03TGFuMlZzVTJWSQ&q=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1aDgfpV0OXpYAW5bn6xm4165NqDM2VknN%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing

one thing I will point out that really shook me is that the documentary creator included a clip of Prince talking about CHEMTRAILS CONSPIRACY, and that talking about that was the reason he was killed.... flash forward to 2021 and Lanas new album is called.... chemtrails :judgingu3:

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

What is it about?

its about how Satan is the Daddy Lana is singing about in her songs.... really, thats what its about

8 minutes ago, urgirl said:

its about how Satan is the Daddy Lana is singing about in her songs.... really, thats what its about

:rip: 

there's still people in 2021 thinking celebrities sold themselves to the devil? as if the king of demons gives a single fuck about rich people :bye:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 hours ago, Party Favor said:

there's still people in 2021 thinking celebrities sold themselves to the devil? as if the king of demons gives a single fuck about rich people :bye:

Lana didn’t, But why not use the influence of the celebrity for your dark agendas? Plus it’s fun torturing them.

IMG-3521.jpg

any of the satanic rumors make me laugh cuz lana is so far from that. she sings "find yourself a man who's strong and tall and christian." I just remembering thinking that doc was a big reach.

not 2 hours chile

its good that they used her official Rainbow font for all text! true fans!

also she is the most laziest elite puppet I have ever seen  if she did "sold her soul" :oprah3: