Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

geez she'll hit 45 M me thinks

That would beΒ an insane number omg:trisha:Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i found something pretty cool today that i just had to share!

Β 

so, i was watching some lizzy grant/lana del rey videos, as one does, and as i was watching the put me in a movie music video, i noticed something interesting during the scene where she jump-ropes

Β 

right in the corner, it appears to be some sort of illustration of lana, and i would guess, charlie? i think it looks exactly like she did during that time

Β 

lanaboards

Β 

what do you guys think?Β 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i found something pretty cool today that i just had to share!

Β 

so, i was watching some lizzy grant/lana del rey videos, as one does, and as i was watching the put me in a movie music video, i noticed something interesting during the scene where she jump-ropes

Β 

right in the corner, it appears to be some sort of illustration of lana, and i would guess, charlie? i think it looks exactly like she did during that time

Β 

lanaboards

Β 

what do you guys think?Β 

Wait that's so coolΒ :wowcry:Β It's got to be something like that portrait she got done in Central Park earlier this year. There's no way that's not her lol

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

Wait that's so coolΒ :wowcry:Β It's got to be something like that portrait she got done in Central Park earlier this year. There's no way that's not her lol

Β 

especially considering that the boy in the drawing has the same hairstyle as young charlie grant

Β 

D364-BE2-B-E6-EF-4968-B548-CEABE3-C89-AF4.jpg

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

10 minutes ago, Del Norte Shanice said:

this burning moon snippet feels so promising and it has that cinnamon girl vibe in it, can’t wait if it’s legitΒ 

which burning moon snippet?Β 

30 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Migos member Takeoff has died as of today. I wonder if this will impact Lana since she has expressed desires to work with him and his group. So sad.Β 
Β 

another dead homophobeΒ :w8ing:

1 hour ago, hippo said:

another dead homophobeΒ :w8ing:

He was actually the only one non homophobic and non problematic from the trio tho... all the controversies came from the other two.

Yes he was part of the group but I don't think associating with shit peopleΒ warrants being glad he was killedΒ :wtf3:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He was actually the only one non homophobic and non problematic from the trio tho... all the controversies came from the other two.

Yes he was part of the group but I don't think associating with shit peopleΒ warrants being glad he was killedΒ :wtf3:

oopsie

Tits Out, ShitΒ Stuck BetweenΒ My CheeksΒ 

Β 

album out 2/14/2023

Β 

this is my contribution of a scat attack without it being an actualΒ scat attack so we can get newsΒ 

:teehee:Β 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Tits Out, ShitΒ Stuck BetweenΒ My CheeksΒ 

Β 

album out 2/14/2023

Β 

Β 

Β  Hide contents

this is my contribution of a scat attack without it being an actualΒ scat attack so we can get newsΒ 

:teehee:Β 

Β 

omg an album out on Valentine’s Day would be so cute though. I hope she does that… but it’s a TuesdayΒ :defeated:

Β 

she could totally say it’s out on Valentine’s Day and then release it β€œβ€β€early””” on Friday the 10th bc of leaks hmm…..!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce: