Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just "accidentally" listened to Cult Leader and wtf that song is CRAVING a release 😭😭😭

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

19 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The fuck? Did anything leak???? Cus on Facebook someone posted a snippet 

wait WHAT snippet?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

38 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

wait WHAT snippet?

Spoiler

Pushing hard for you, pushing hard for you. 

sounds gorgeous though. You can hear a male sound at the end, possibly FJM. It sounds like Salvatore. Honeymoon 2.0 better be coming

2 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The fuck? Did anything leak???? Cus on Facebook someone posted a snippet 

Wait, WHERE ? What facebook ? Feed me I beg you

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

The snippet definitely sounds like her when you can hear the singing. Now whether or not it’s an edit I don’t know. That said if it’s not I definitely like it. It does have a Honeymoon vibe to it. Cinematic and a little dark and foreboding. I get Religion vibes from it more so than Salvatore though. That’s just me. Well, I can hear Salvatore too but it just gives me Religion feels.  

Spoiler

Also it does sound like she is saying “was she there for you,” at least a couple of times.

1 hour ago, DLT said:

The snippet definitely sounds like her when you can hear the singing. Now whether or not it’s an edit I don’t know. That said if it’s not I definitely like it. It does have a Honeymoon vibe to it. Cinematic and a little dark and foreboding. I get Religion vibes from it more so than Salvatore though. That’s just me. Well, I can hear Salvatore too but it just gives me Religion feels.  

Reveal hidden contents

Also it does sound like she is saying “was she there for you,” at least a couple of times.

But where is it ? Which facebook page ? :pout:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

Wait I'm lost. I heard a snippet there but she's saying 

Spoiler

"Sunset motel It's hard to tell" (?)

So I guess it's not the same one :thumb2:

Edit: Ok I found the other one and it sounds amazing but I can't really tell if it's her... when she sings at the end it kinda sounds like Lana but all the other parts could be anyone with all that reverb

giphy.gif

This Lana x FJM sounding snippet has been going around on Twitter for over a day, even before we knew about a possible collab. It sounds real but the person who shared it initially is a bit suspicious, at first they tried to use it to advertise their own music on Spotify.

Edit: Confirmed fake.

26 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I feel really bad that it's leaking since she talked about it leaking and in tears asked us not to listen to it

Did we confirm they’re genuine l34ks tho? :dua: I haven’t heard any yet bc I don’t have an account on that site so I’m mostly going off of what ya’ll have said here :sadcore4:

34 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Did we confirm they’re genuine l34ks tho? :dua: I haven’t heard any yet bc I don’t have facebook so I’m mostly going off of what ya’ll have said here :sadcore4:

They definitely sound real but it's unclear if they are finished LDR9 tracks or simply outtakes, since we know that people have been selling 2021 session outtakes the past couple months.

Edit: Confirmed fake.