Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

please tell me ya'll aren't believing garageband strings :bebe:

hell no that snippet is obviously fake, it doesn't even sound like her

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The fact that Lana hasn’t any Grammy just proves we can’t take those awards seriously.

Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have less Grammy’s than Beyoncé. That speaks volumes.

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i just wanted you guys to know that i tried to figure out what percentage of the human population is 31 million but i can't do math and google didn't help :icant:

≈ 0.388395609%

Basically 1 in 260 people

4 hours ago, Nahime said:

The fact that Lana hasn’t any Grammy just proves we can’t take those awards seriously.

Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have less Grammy’s than Beyoncé. That speaks volumes.

That’s why the Grammys are a complete sham they often just give awards to who’s popular at the moment and completely ignore some very talented artists.  When Billie won like 5 awards at once  (she deserved 1or 2) it really shown what a scam the whole thing was. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It's raining af outside and it's super gloomy and I'm in my room at the top of my grandma's 400yo French castle and I'm listening to Lana's soft voice on the GKIT filtered a cappella and life is beautiful

ZKcaooE.png

3yb5AIU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

This post keeps coming up on my Instagram explore page and idek why, but the album covers not being in chronological order is annoying me 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

So in French a rear view mirror is called a rétroviseur and today in my driving lesson my teacher said I need to look at my center mirror way more when I brake so she asked me to find someone I'm a fan of and to think of them to not squash them when I brake without warning and I thought of Lana and I was like,,,,,,

Lana Del Rétro :crai: 

And I checked my mirror every single time afterwards ksjlfkjdlkfsj if you know you know

ZKcaooE.png