Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i hope the fuck not

LMAO same, not a huge fan of her music :oic2: couldn’t resist with the YUH tho…. 

So do we all collectively agree once SOTB drops that miss girl will talk about her new album? I say yes!

I’m also waiting to hear about @domandapiano’s experience with Jackoff eating at the restaurant they work at. spill the tea sis :hooker: did he say the songs were…. Bombastic

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

8 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

LMAO same, not a huge fan of her music :oic2: couldn’t resist with the YUH tho…. 

So do we all collectively agree once SOTB drops that miss girl will talk about her new album? I say yes!

I’m also waiting to hear about @domandapiano’s experience with Jackoff eating at the restaurant they work at. spill the tea sis :hooker: did he say the songs were…. Bombastic

Jack: What would you recommend?

Domandapiano: I’d recommend the lobster, it’s bombastic errr uh I mean, fantastic :oop2:

Honestly so many avenues the convo could have gone in, can’t wait for their insider era :ma:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

me but instead of the album it’s dark city, country roads, sunset boulevard, crazy for you, sugary sweet, brooklyn baby demo, black beauty demo, summertime cover, and ave maria final :air:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

something is coming soon…… .. i can taste it in my piss 9301-AEF5-CCC1-4555-8081-948-B87-DC15-DF

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think that’s just a u.t.i :oprah3:

It’s the special moments like these that make me realize how much I love it here,

Thank You…

:omg:

IMG-3521.jpg