Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think some earlier posts are just being moved to the random discussion thread .. maybe the ones about ben mawson's special bits?

I just checked the random convo thread and don't see new posts, maybe they're pinned as hidden to be shifted later :true: the inner workings of the forum makes me wonder :hooker:

Today has been pretty on topic IMO #ThankYouNeil #delulu

Edit: Just saw the reply nvm :oop2:

I've been listening to Lana mostly on vinyl or unreleased on mp3, which means she won't be visible on my Spotify wrapped and I won't allow it to happen. I streamed the shit out of UV and HM to make it as honest as possible cause they're my favorite albums.

Also, does anyone else feel some type of way when they hear West Coast instrumental on Tiktoks/Reels? I swear that instrumental chorus makes everything dreamy and sexy, ugh. I listen to the instrumental only version all the time and never get sick of it. I want people to think of that song whenever they think of me, but instead many told me that I remind them of Brooklyn Baby, which is still great. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

BTD at 106 on the Billboard 200. I swear I checked like a week or two ago and it was in the 140s :bored: 

Screen-Shot-2022-11-20-at-9-01-12-PM.png 

Edit: Realized the "144" was the position it was in last week and I just wasn't paying attention. So needless to say a slay 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 hours ago, For K said:

BTD at 106 on the Billboard 200. I swear I checked like a week or two ago and it was in the 140s :bored: 

Edit: Realized the "144" was the position it was in last week and I just wasn't paying attention. So needless to say a slay 

hopefully it reaches the top 100 so it can keep gaining the amount of weeks :flutter: 

Spoiler

she

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Lana Del Rey's new albumScat Attack coming to a store near you this December :pussypower:

But booo scat is the worst joke on this site ok why can't we have a mass leak:sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny:

Spoiler

not of the album like AKA David Khane or whoever it is

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

29 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

Lana Del Rey's new albumScat Attack coming to a store near you this December :pussypower:

But booo scat is the worst joke on this site ok why can't we have a mass leak:sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny:

not of the album like AKA David Kahne or whoever it is

exactly :true:

leak lemonade motorcycle heaven & reflec

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

exactly :true:

leak lemonade motorcycle heaven & reflec

please

how many times do i have to reiterate that we need a studio / budget / fully produced version for Dance for Money

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

please

how many times do i have to reiterate that we need a studio / budget / fully produced version for Dance for Money

lemonade motorcycle heaven i believe is the studio version of dance for money (it's only speculation but that's better than nothing nn) and if it's not then let's have both :true:

7 hours ago, For K said:

The power of Tiktok I don't remember Lana being this consistently popular after BTD. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Utterly OBSESSED the first pre-chorus of Butterflies part 2  

He thinks that little girls are butterflies and clips their wings:rock:
Sicko, psycho, sicko, but he's my beau:grr:
Puts them on a roller coaster, lures them in with Coca-Cola!:hair:

I can't wait for tiktok to make another one of my fav songs and make that particular favourite part of that song viral and overly overplay and destroy the song for me 😻😻😻😻😻 (yeah I wish I could gatekeep songs from tiktok sorry not sorry:oprah3:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

How many albums would you like Lana to have? She’s released almost 10 albums in 11 years, most artist release 3-4 albums in that time period, even less. I think she for sure could have like 20 albums in total :excited:

she can stop at LDR30. i'll allow that. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

How many albums would you like Lana to have? She’s released almost 10 albums in 11 years, most artist release 3-4 albums in that time period, even less. I think she for sure could have like 20 albums in total :excited:

As many as she's willing to put out during her lifetime <3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

When she sees this and announces tomorrow that this is her last album, you WILL be dealt with.

no, no she won't :bebe:

i mean lana probably will continue to make music for awhile since she genuinely seems to enjoy it and she doesn't know what relaxing means but she should NOT be forced to make an album just because fans are hungry

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

no, no she won't :bebe:

i mean lana probably will continue to make music for awhile since she genuinely seems to enjoy it and she doesn't know what relaxing means but she should NOT be forced to make an album just because fans are hungry

Girl bffr who said anything about forcing