Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

How many albums would you like Lana to have? She’s released almost 10 albums in 11 years, most artist release 3-4 albums in that time period, even less. I think she for sure could have like 20 albums in total :excited:

she will probably reach a point where she will slow down & not release albums as frequently so at least 20 seems reasonable. but i could also see her releasing even more. bob dylan's released like 40 albums or something & i could see lana following suit.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRoaTgTu/

did we ever find out what word she was talking about? maybe mother 

I think it could also be (karmic) lineage

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRoaTgTu/

did we ever find out what word she was talking about? maybe mother 

She said "it's not all of my story to tell". It sounds like it's not that personal or only related to Lana, but maybe I'm wrong.

48 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

Why is no one talking about the fact that Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Freak, Dealer and Guns & Roses are all in the Bones and All soundtrack?? :derpna3:

They’re not a part of the official soundtrack, but they’re in the Spotify playlist which also notes it contains songs “inspired” by the film x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

Why is no one talking about the fact that Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Freak, Dealer and Guns & Roses are all in the Bones and All soundtrack?? :derpna3:

Naurrrr, this track was like my little secret :trisha: (me and the other 50k stans who listened to it- compared to the millions of West Coast fans :true:

23 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

She wasn’t-nowhere near.

a few here try to deny it-but she went from virtually unknown to massive this year.

Mad

She wasn't virtually unknown tho :eek: she was still at least the BTD girl before NFR happened... (and LFL also had its moments)

I agree that her popularity repeaked and skyrocketed but she wasn't an underground unknown artist before tiktok :wtf3:

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She wasn't virtually unknown tho :eek: she was still at least the BTD girl before NFR happened... (and LFL also had its moments)

I agree that her popularity repeaked and skyrocketed but she wasn't an underground unknown artist before tiktok :wtf3:

Exaggerating, but If I got 10 people out of a lineup prior to 2021- about 3 would know who she was-BTD was a cult classic and had hits which were mostly forgotten outside of summertime sadness. 

she definitely was not well known and BTD was a quick flash in the pan successwise bolstered by a cult fanbase.

5 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

i love seeing guns and roses getting the recognition it deserves :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

us when we reach page 1000 before NYE without a single solid official new information

rs_500x281-161128142132-MARIAHS-WORLD-MARIAH-CAREY-10.gif?fit=around%7C500:281&output-quality=90&crop=500:281;center,top

Spoiler

this post going to random conversation thread

rs_500x281-161128142132-MARIAHS-WORLD-MARIAH-CAREY-10.gif?fit=around%7C500:281&output-quality=90&crop=500:281;center,top

sorry mods

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg