Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I COME FROM A SMALL TOWN 

HOW ABOUT YOU?!?!?!

tenor.gif?itemid=4792922

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

WASHING MY HAIR 

DOING THE LAUNDRY
LATE NIGHT TV

WHY WON’T YOU PUT DEALER ON THE TRACKLIST

Bildergebnis für lana del rey live gif

get rid of for free and give us dealer lanz

Just now, Dragon said:

theories theories pre pages I wonder if WD'll be like this: 

giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5af040754b52416873

or like this: 
giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1x

but I honestly think it'll be this: 

Hide contents

original.gifGQJ97HL.giftenor.gif?itemid=16382626

are we sure the white dress isn't just a red dress covered in yayo??

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

sorry to break it up for u, but gemini energy rules.

@GeminiLanaFan back me up sis

No I’m honestly loving the energy!!! It’s very exciting and confusing and sporadic lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

white dress = wedding, white dress = waitress, white dress = funeral of a virgin?? i think??, white dress = graduation, white dress = coming of age, white dress = 1st communion, white dress = baptism

it opens the album with her baptism, her coming of age, her wedding, her waitressing, her as lizzy grant, and reflects upon the past, suggesting that this entire album is simultaneously from the point of view of lizzy looking forward and the point of view of lana looking backwards, or suggesting the emergence of lizzy throughout the record as overtaking the persona of lana

BF4pGEI.jpg  giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

sUcVobB.png

I know absolutely nothing about music production, but something about the vocal quality of LMLYLAW reminds me of UV (the album). Are there any production-savvy people that can identify what I’m hearing?

I think it might just be the reverb & the lack of polishing, but I could be wrong lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I know absolutely nothing about music production, but something about the vocal quality of LMLYLAW reminds me of UV (the album). Are there any production-savvy people that can identify what I’m hearing?

I think it might just be the reverb & the lack of polishing, but I could be wrong lol

maybe the reverb and the presence of acoustic, electric, and slide guitar as well as bass and organ (hammond b3)? i'm not production-savvy either but based on the instruments that might be where you're picking up similarities. also the kind of drawn out, wahhhwahh noises of the guitars throughout the chorus is very reminiscent of UV imo

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

white dress = wedding, white dress = waitress, white dress = funeral of a virgin?? i think??, white dress = graduation, white dress = coming of age, white dress = 1st communion, white dress = baptism

it opens the album with her baptism, her coming of age, her wedding, her waitressing, her as lizzy grant, and reflects upon the past, suggesting that this entire album is simultaneously from the point of view of lizzy looking forward and the point of view of lana looking backwards, or suggesting the emergence of lizzy throughout the record as overtaking the persona of lana

BF4pGEI.jpg H0X0bK2.gif

honestly I was thinking about all of these things too like paaages back bc of Interview mag, and I think it has a lot to do w service, mindfulness, and finding what u're due or something. 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

49 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

White dress is not about weeding... White dress= waitress 

it will talk about when she worked on a coofee shop and used to wear a White dress  :smokes:

she was a waitress and hooked up with the cute older poet who's struggling but has old money who she used to serve coffee to and he stole her away to Italy and they got married there in her white dress :oprah3:

nice cocc bro

Hello girls, gays and theys! I am beyond excited for COTCC, it's less than a month away (kinda) and I can't stop thinking about the music video so I did this poster design, hope you like it and hypes u too!

cotcc.jpg

original.gif

9 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Hello girls, gays and theys! I am beyond excited for COTCC, it's less than a month away (kinda) and I can't stop thinking about the music video so I did this poster design, hope you like it and hypes u too!

cotcc.jpg

this is amazing i love it!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.