Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

as controversial as question for the culture was, i wish shed act upon some of the things she wrote (instead of writing that mess :toofloppy:) that she’s been criticized for - like stripping (in the same vain as tropico) or references to toxic relationships while being the submissive one, and well glamour. 

especially if shes reflecting on her lizzy days in songs. 

it would be a fuck you to the critics who crucified her on those topics of her earlier work (especially if they praise her now lol) and most importantly show the hypocrisy of how women are treated, in the sense that they HAVE to be this (having dominance in their relationship and more importantly- themselvesand not that (being the submissive one, not having full control over yourself, etc.)

Not to say that the artists she named don’t face criticism ( I really hate that she chose to name anyone when she REALLY didn’t need to to get her point across but.. :flop:) for their perspective in songs, but they certainly aren’t getting backlash saying they’re glamourizing abuse which is definitely a sensitive topic (although we have to acknowledge the sexism and racism they receive...lana being someone who doesn’t face the latter) 
What I’m getting at is there really is not a lot of ways for women to win and she could have easily shown that because what she sung about is a reality for some people, just as how it’s a reality for a woman to be dominant. 
so why give her shit for it and say she’s glamourizing it?
answer for the culture: it all leads back to misogyny. 

anyway idk what the fuck I’m talking about i need a drink :diva:

hope ur all ok fellow lanaboarders!! stay safe!!!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Just now, Escapism said:

as controversial as question for the culture was, i wish shed act upon some of the things she wrote (instead of writing that mess :toofloppy:) that she’s been criticized for - like stripping (in the same vain as tropico) or references to toxic relationships while being the submissive one, and well glamour. 

especially if shes reflecting on her lizzy days in songs. 

it would be a fuck you to the critics who crucified her on those topics of her earlier work (especially if they praise her now lol) and most importantly show the hypocrisy of how women are treated, in the sense that they HAVE to be this (having dominance in their relationship and more importantly- themselvesand not that (being the submissive one, not having full control over yourself, etc.)

Not to say that the artists she named don’t face criticism ( I really hate that she chose to name anyone when she REALLY didn’t need to to get her point across but.. :flop:) for their perspective in songs, but they certainly aren’t getting backlash saying they’re glamourizing abuse which is definitely a sensitive topic (although we have to acknowledge the sexism and racism they receive...lana being someone who doesn’t face the latter) 
What I’m getting at is there really is not a lot of ways for women to win and she could have easily shown that because what she sung about is a reality for some people, just as how it’s a reality for a woman to be dominant. 
so why give her shit for it and say she’s glamourizing it?
answer for the culture: it all leads back to misogyny. 

anyway idk what the fuck I’m talking about i need a drink :diva:

hope ur all ok fellow lanaboarders!! stay safe!!!

GORL WUT WE ARE GUESSING RN :nails:

6 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

GORL WUT WE ARE GUESSING RN :nails:

i am slow :bebe:

and also id love to see lana on a stripper pole again :hottie: 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

13 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The way this is reminding me of when @Eclipse had Love in 2016 and would tweet things like 

LAYKWYVM

IYAIL

YGRYGADU

The one time I felt like an insider :bebe:

someone sent me BAR on Snapchat in like January 2017 :bebe:

then I realized everyone and their mother had it :bebe:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

The one time I felt like an insider :bebe:

someone sent me BAR on Snapchat in like January 2017 :bebe:

then I realized everyone and their mother had it :bebe:

I remember being at work when it first started leaking and turned it off before the first set of guitar strums because I thought it was a fake/Lizzy Grant track :bebe::bebe:

then everyone started freaking out and I knew it was legit. 

I don’t think anything like that could happen again with the same impact 

"Don’t forget me"

down at the West— 

Oops sorry wrong song 

maybe the men in music began cheering wherever she’s down by? Like when she would perform at bars and clubs, maybe the men in music noticed and cheered for her, beginning The whole journey 

"Don’t forget me"