Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

On a serious note I hope DBJAG isn't a flop cuz there's so many concepts behind that title that have the potential to be a great song. 

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

6 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya I don’t think there will be any other reviews this early 

I kinda don’t get why she didn’t cover the next issue of Mojo cause it would have come out like the week before the album which would have been much better promotion

Doesn’t give enough time. I ordered my copy of mojo and don’t have it yet, I’d be pretty annoyed if I ordered it and the record dropped before I got to read the article 

I still don't know if I should listen to White Dress on Feb 26th, on my birthday ( March 8th) or on  March 19th:thumb2:

Maybe I should drink on Feb 26th & on my birthday so much that I can't remember anything the next day 

tenor.gif

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Dark But Just A Game,  Not All Who Wander Are Lost & Yosemite knowing they are the best songs on the album

tenor.gif

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

13 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I still don't know if I should listen to White Dress on Feb 26th, on my birthday ( March 8th) or on  March 19th:thumb2:

Maybe I should drink on Feb 26th & on my birthday so much that I can't remember anything the next day 

tenor.gif

WOW, your mind!! You can have your cake and eat it TOO :gurl:

17 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

tenor.gif

I fully support this and now am considering doing the same on the 26th then not listening again til album release

27 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

tenor.gif

I think we all know how I feel about this idea:sass: in fact I think I may be joining. Friends I am dumb, having 3 pre-release songs is alot for her right? Or do I just really not want this album spoiled cus its so daym short compared to the other more recent ones? Either way, yes we drink to it ;)

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

I think we all know how I feel about this idea:sass: in fact I think I may be joining. Friends I am dumb, having 3 pre-release songs is alot for her right? Or do I just really not want this album spoiled cus its so daym short compared to the other more recent ones? Either way, yes we drink to it ;)

I mean, NFR had, Mariners, Venice Bitch, Doin Time, Fuck it I love you/The greatest, all in it's pre-release :eek3:

Either way, we're raising our wine goblets! :gurl:

Just now, Lentilus said:

I mean, NFR had, Mariners, Venice Bitch, Doin Time, Fuck it I love you/The greatest, all in it's pre-release :eek3:

Lolol stretched out over the longest year ever but facts luv I stand corrected! Hell we heard that whole thing by release, the Christmas bells on How to Disappear being one of the last surprises. Remember when we all thought this would be a "surprise" release? :thumb3: Delusion 

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

Lolol stretched out over the longest year ever but facts luv I stand corrected! Hell we heard that whole thing by release, the Christmas bells on How to Disappear being one of the last surprises. Remember when we all thought this would be a "surprise" release? :thumb3: Delusion 

The surprise release trying to explain it's self::magikarp:

8 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

I think only 3 pre release songs will be her least ever before an album?