Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Not when Eclipse is mad at LB he suddenly heard the whole album & decided to spill some tea finally 

Something about that seems fishy to me:awk:

Gorls I’m at the doctor’s and me with my priorities straight opened Lanaboards during the consultation and saw hundreds of new replies lmao someone pls condense the tea :gurl:

7241-EB7-E-9-CFA-4732-B612-6219554-C1487

3 minutes ago, hlxon said:

i know i have, most hyped song rn and some guy who hasnt heard em telling me it's bad won't change that :dua:

Period!:nails:

1 minute ago, new gods said:

yall forget yosemite was made during early lust for god sessions when she wrote the title track demo and heroin, her brain was huge during those times

it's true!!!!!! it's so true also and but also best american record demo and malibu as well she was so talented in these months especially

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

u get it !!! u really understand and get it and i'm happy for you and ur clarity i hope we exist harmoniously except people who're mad that yosemite is cool and hot and sexy and the pretty girl and they're not and they just wanna ooooo aaaaa lets all hate on the pretty girl like losers 

yosemite song of the year... i thought everyone agreed on that already... i mean, sister track to the OG BAR :xcry:

1 minute ago, new gods said:

yall forget yosemite was made during early lust for god sessions when she wrote the title track demo and heroin, her brain was huge during those times

do i hear lfl supremacy bestie? :beyonce:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

i love songs y’all hate and y’all love songs i hate his opinion is subjective and means nada BUT i’ve been saying yosemite will be a disappointment for y’all...i mean 4 years of hyping it up and having crazy expectations ? that song can and will never live up to everyone’s expectations so even if it’s an objectively good song it will never be the masterpiece you envision in your mind :bebe:

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Gorls I’m at the doctor’s and me with my priorities straight opened Lanaboards during the consultation and saw hundreds of new replies lmao someone pls condense the tea :gurl:

Eclipse allegedly gave lyrics to some Brazilian nobody twitter. The girls are fighting. Eclipse and his second account tried to come on LB to drag the girls, called me a bitch, a mod did nothing about it. Then out of spite said that Yosemite was trash. Meltdowns/fight/cycle again. :judgingu3:

Hope you're okay kween!!! :heart:

yosemite was written in the very early lust for life era, which was almost like a continuation of honeymoon, with a folky, optimistic vibe, a natural progression from honeymoon's soothing, loungeful, luscious, yet lonely and yearning soundscape, and it's "return to nature" is reminiscent of something more simplistic, yet everlasting in it's beauty, like oh say can you see, cotcc is going to be a mix between honeymoon & aka, the heart of the album, yosemite, will be a perfect reflection of that, need i say more?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, lanasbottom said:

i love songs y’all hate and y’all love songs i hate his opinion is subjective and means nada BUT i’ve been saying yosemite will be a disappointment for y’all...i mean 4 years of hyping it up and having crazy expectations ? that song can and will never live up to everyone’s expectations so even if it’s an objectively good song it will never be the masterpiece you envision in your mind :bebe:

This. I mean it’s from lust for life, so imo it could be really good or just terrible. I’m hoping that it’s going to be somewhat good for some of the dolls, because I can’t with meltdowns.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

i don't care what anybody says i really think Yosemite is going to decapitate us one way or another. good or bad.

i rebranded by the way what do we think :party:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

yosemite was written in the very early lust for life era, which was almost like a continuation of honeymoon, with a folky, optimistic vibe, a natural progression from honeymoon's soothing, loungeful, luscious, yet lonely and yearning soundscape, and it's "return to nature" is reminiscent of something more simplistic but everlasting in it's beauty, like oh say can you see, cotcc is going to be a mix between honeymoon & aka, the heart of the album, yosemite, will be a perfect reflection of that, need i say more?

this is so true. i hope there’s some horror elements since lana was leaning towards that genre ig in the beginning stages of Lfl

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i don't care what anybody says i really think Yosemite is going to decapitate us one way or another. good or bad.

i rebranded by the way what do we think :party:

Rebrand is lovely dolly 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

4 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

oh hey bestie! missed your chaotic posts today :hae:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Eclipse allegedly gave lyrics to some Brazilian nobody twitter. The girls are fighting. Eclipse and his second account tried to come on LB to drag the girls, called me a bitch, a mod did nothing about it. Then out of spite said that Yosemite was trash. Meltdowns/fight/cycle again. :judgingu3:

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

yosemite was written in the very early lust for life era, which was almost like a continuation of honeymoon, with a folky, optimistic vibe, a natural progression from honeymoon's soothing, loungeful, luscious, yet lonely and yearning soundscape, and it's "return to nature" is reminiscent of something more simplistic but everlasting in it's beauty, like oh say can you see, cotcc is going to be a mix between honeymoon & aka, the heart of the album, yosemite, will be a perfect reflection of that, need i say more?

YOSEMITE GOT SHOOTERS 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47433526104a49043f27

anyways i'm excited for every single track INCLUDING bus, i don't care if it disappoints, i still want to HEAR!!! if i don't like it, i'll get over it and move on, but i AFFIRM that i will LOVE this record because folkna is one of my favorites

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Hope you're okay kween!!! :heart:

Thanks sis!!

775337-B4-7-C5-E-4914-B02-C-A63-DB00-FFF