Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

jackson.jpg

as soon as one fight ends another begins

and you always have a lot to say about it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

No one needs to believe. Eclipse dont have the album. Only a few people have some songs, but not all of them. And none of them have Yosemite. The album has been stoled at November/December from her drive. She decide to put Yosemite in the end of december, begin of January.

Like i said. No one needs to believe me. So dont quote.

Bye

Who you

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, electra said:

girl shut up you've literally said it was you're own account on here before. i'm neutral in this situation but you're literally just as bad as him, acting a fool and an insider :lmao:

also if you're not ldraddic how do you even know who i'm talking about? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

girl u literally with this same talk for 1 year. move on. u literally made 10 posts saying im ldraddic. ur dumb bitch. Go get eclipse b**ls and leave me alone. Maybe he can give u another lizzy grant poor record for u devotion :shh:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i mean it is kinda strange that he's claiming that yosemite is the worst of the album when nobody has it? unless that version of the album is circulating, but that's not very likely, i feel like it's a little early for that :awkney:

it's only two weeks away though... i remember people being sure it'd leak weeks in advance when it got delayed so much, so i kinda set myself up for it happening, and even though i don't think it is going to, i wouldn't be surprised if some people had it already

anyways it's not like any of it is going to change the fact that we won't have it for another two weeks :hype:

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

white dress is beautiful. its not a jack moment. its a lana moment. nfr had alot of jack but i think this time lana will step to the stage a little more:shh:

this just gave me a spring in my step I havent had for like 6 months

https://krakenfiles.com/view/6c0a7fa425/file.html (I'm sorry I couldn't get dbree to work)

My friend who lives in Turkey was listening to Honeymoon with the bot on Discord and heard what appears to be conversation between Lana and Rick as Lana overlays some backing vocals to the song? The conversation is not there on their Spotify app and it appears to only happen when streamed on Discord?

They played it for me on their Discord and I just recorded it with my phone. Wtf is this or is this not that crazy lol?

They mentioned that they think they heard it on another song from UV or LFL as well

Help :raven:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, lustforlife said:

girl u literally with this same talk for 1 year. move on. u literally made 10 posts saying im ldraddic. ur dumb bitch. Go get eclipse b**ls and leave me alone. Maybe he can give u another lizzy grant poor record for u devotion :shh:

@Elle

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

he knew what he was doing he wanted to start something. 

It’s y’all that are letting him, no one would be mad if a random person tweeted that but oMg hE LiStEnEd tO tHe aLbUm

who cares. Stop the drama pls:horror:

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

you’re ldraddic..? :azealia:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

girl what ive posted like 5 times today and none of them have been enticing another fight 

so why you in my mentions trying to start another one

jackson.jpg

im just saying you claim to not like the drama but you’re always running into drama being like “guys stop pls omg why are we always fighting”. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Also @Elleplease do something about this member saying im ldraddic. this not cool. this is fake news. im DONT even have a public twitter. its seek. im tired. im really hope u have some rule to people that put fake info about another member.

Kiss Kiss

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Something's definitely in the air... everyone is on edge and that's because the album trailer is just around the corner... :dua:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif