Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

if yosemite is going to be similar to change and bartender... that's great because they're really nice songs! :dua: 

how the hell is yosemite going to be at all similar to those songs based on the credits

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, new gods said:

form your own opinions. you'll have a better experience xx

exactly. you're the wisest one here :mariah: we can compare and contrast all we want but in the end the only opinion that matters is yours xo

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

he knows lanaboards is talking mad shit and is doing it to spark controversy and get y'alls shit arisen because U lot won't shut the fuck up about someone you dislike so much 

2-E85-F6-F8-E1-ED-4-E04-8335-BB2615-EE50

i was joking omg.. 

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

how the hell is yosemite going to be at all similar to those songs based on the credits

people were comparing it to change / bartender, because eclipse said it's one of the worst off of cotcc :smokeney:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

one person, one single person said it was their least favorite off of the album and now you're all losing your shit... wait until the album is out and form your own opinion... :smokeney:

this is true I’m just being a b****

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

yosemite will be top 3 for sure i just know it. i didnt think salvatore was being serious until now :trisha:. but yes lets wait till march 18th 7:00 am et to share our opinions

I've always had reeeaally low expectations for yosemite thank god

if it's good it's a win for me, if it's not then I will just go on with my life like nothing happened :lolliney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Hey guys, look the third picture disc dropped:

Spoiler

FvurTQ3.png?1

this is going to be a long two weeks :rip:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

exactly yosemite is an acquired taste, it's like fine wine, bartender, it has to grow on you you have to absorb its magnificence before you realize its one of the best songs the record :oprah3: only the best sommeliers will get it

yosemite will be an introspective proclamation on finding comfort/happiness in someone else and letting go of the turmoil, escapism. the ones who don't understand it havent experienced such contentment in their lives

i love you, but you don't understand me.

6 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I never said I loved it honey EVER, always been sceptical. So don’t pull a Nicki on my ass.

baby im just saying a slur