Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, new gods said:

oh hey bestie! missed your chaotic posts today :hae:

Best tea!!! I’m here, I’m queer, but don’t get used to it cause I gotta get back to work for a few hours before my day’s over. Holla at your sista when yosemite.mp3 is alive and breathing :hype:

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

No one have Yosemite. The álbum has been stolen before she decide to put Yosemite on Tracklist. 

Fake News 

lustforlife got sum to say everyone... :dua: fake news wbk

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Yosemite is a 5 minute song made in 2015/16  by Rick Nowels. It was Lanas fave from LFL and it has bongos,  guitar & synths credited. There is no way it's going to be a bad song :oprah3:

And it's also her return to nature 

source.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, electra said:

111.gif

trying to deflect onto my baby i will not let that man win!

No one needs to believe. Eclipse dont have the album. Only a few people have some songs, but not all of them. And none of them have Yosemite. The album has been stoled at November/December from her drive. She decide to put Yosemite in the end of december, begin of January.

Like i said. No one needs to believe me. So dont quote.

Bye

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, electra said:

111.gif

him saying yosemite is bad is just a distraction from the fact he sold someone else work for instagram promo wbk :ma:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

46 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Eclipse just tweeted this when asked about songs on cooc omg 

best: wd, dark but just a game, tulsa
worst: breaking up, yosemite

thank u for ur contribution to this thread ❤️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

One persons opinion on best and worst is irrelevant. I like How To disappear and I’m not keen on Hope for example.  Unless a leaker has something more substantial then opinions  I’m not really interested in what the fuck they have to say tbh it’s as good as anyone else's opinion. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

No one have Yosemite. The álbum has been stolen before she decide to put Yosemite on Tracklist. 

Fake News 

I think it's possible and even likely that the version that is going to get released in about 2 weeks is circulating already, so including Yosemite. And I think Eclipse would've told people if he had had Dealer, which the older version that got mastered had on it :oprah3:

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Fake News 

Wait a sec. When did they tweet it? Someone mentioned the tweet saying Yosemite was bad just when people were saying how excited they were for it. Maybe Eclipse was on LB and wanted to say it was bad to try and disappoint everyone? Maybe I'm overthinking this...

Just now, ItsaWhale89 said:

Wait a sec. When did they tweet it? Someone mentioned the tweet saying Yosemite was bad just when people were saying how excited they were for it. Maybe Eclipse was on LB and wanted to say it was bad to try and disappoint everyone? Maybe I'm overthinking this...

He cant rate Yosemite because he didnt listed it.

Eclipse go get a twink and stop for seek for attention.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

He cant rate Yosemite because he didnt listed it.

Eclipse go get a twink and stop for seek for attention.

Exactly that's what I'm saying. He saw everyone say they were excited for it so immediately tweeted a negative review without even hearing it. Depends on when he posted the tweet

29 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

we did it for fun :heart:

we did it for free :yesnod:

we fought over track eight, titled yosemite :agree:

the way we could've been fighting over track eight, titled dealer but it is what it is :bebe: