Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

He cant rate Yosemite because he didnt listed it.

Eclipse go get a twink and stop for seek for attention.

you're pretty confident in all this despite the fact we know that you run the literal worst lana fan account that spreads fake news and steals content from lanaboards. you're literally only mad bc he's called out ur account before

:awkney:

Just now, electra said:

you're pretty confident in all this despite the fact we know that you run the literal worst lana fan account that spreads fake news and steals content from lanaboards. you're literally only mad bc he's called out ur account before

:awkney:

girl. i dont need to prove anything to u. im no ldraddic. i talked to it owner once and he was very sweet and beloved to lana. thats why im avocate for him. stop to be obssesed.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Atlantis said:

He’s just joking or otherwise that tweet was fake. There’s no need to get stressed:oprah3:

it's not joking it's distracting :dua:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, Atlantis said:

He’s just joking or otherwise that tweet was fake. There’s no need to get stressed:oprah3:

he knew what he was doing he wanted to start something. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i mean it is kinda strange that he's claiming that yosemite is the worst of the album when nobody has it? unless that version of the album is circulating, but that's not very likely, i feel like it's a little early for that :awkney:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Yosemite causing all this conversation! yup! yup i woke up this morning and poured diesel fuel on the lawn and threw a molotov at it 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

girl. i dont need to prove anything to u. im no ldraddic. i talked to it owner once and he was very sweet and beloved to lana. thats why im avocate for him. stop to be obssesed.

girl shut up you've literally said it was you're own account on here before. i'm neutral in this situation but you're literally just as bad as him, acting a fool and an insider :lmao:

also if you're not ldraddic how do you even know who i'm talking about? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

And Yes. Ben is going for some investigations, very much information is now going online, includes the California RAW movie. Dont light the fire, it can be dangerous. Ben is looking everyone. everywhere. :hoe:

ok :wave2:

The madness was real today :ma:  the chaos,  the fighting..truly a mess:bebe:

Lana do something to free us from this madness  :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: