Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i remember when we were waiting for the jimmy fallon performance and it was at 4am for me but i kept waking up every 30 minutes with a heart attack:bebe:  being on this forum makes me feel better that im not alone in lana del rey obsession:whitney:

I did tell y'all it was Woman you should have slept like a baby :eek:

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i wonder what songs did she write in 2020? looks like she did most of the album back in 2019

I think she began writing during the last half of 2019, she continued during early 2020, and finished the production around last summer.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

-Yosemite:hooker:

-White Dress (she said it's one of the first songs she did, starting with Jack playing just the piano, Interivew Magazine)

-LMLYLAW (title first mentioned on October 2019, Q Magazine)

-COCC (''I only think of star signs for the next thing I'm doing'', Q Magazine)

-For Free (could've been recorded in late 2019, during the NFR tour?)

-White Hot Forever was first mentioned on August 2019 but I'm sure the final version (Tulsa Jesus Freak) was completed in 2020...Lana said the song was inspired by her Midwest trip, but that didn't occur until November 2019.

- Dark But Just a Game (she said she came up with the song after attending an Oscar's afterparty during February 2020)

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I think she began writing during the last half of 2019, she continued during early 2020, and finished the production around last summer.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

-White Dress (she said it's one of the first songs she did, starting with Jack playing just the piano, Interivew Magazine)

-White Hot Forever was first mentioned on August 2019 but I'm sure the final version (Tulsa Jesus Freak) was completed in 2020...Lana said the song was inspired by her Midwest trip, but that didn't occur until November 2019.

- Dark But Just a Game (she said she came up with the song after attending an Oscar's afterparty during February 2020)

Wild at heart was also posted before norman came out

dance till we die was written after the Berkeley show of the NFR tour

so I think the only one we don’t know much about is not all who wander are lost

3 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Correct me if I'm wrong:

yosemite was written in 2015 or 2016 right? one of the first songs she wrote for LFL

dance till we die was probably written sometime in october 2019

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Sorry to ask this here, but how do I check my plays on Apple Music?

open Music on your mac then click on “Songs” in the sidebar and in the rightmost column you can see the play count for each song in your library

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think the only one we don’t know much about is not all who wander are lost

Watch the Cinderella song being the best on the album:teehee:

tenor.gif

So yesterday at my friends house, I asked Alexa to play Chemtrails, and the hoe started saying that Chemtrails the album was already released and something about that if I wanted to listen to the whole album to subscribe to the service, And I freaked out because I'm like wtf did she suddenly decide to surprise release the album lol

26 minutes ago, KingJay said:

So yesterday at my friends house, I asked Alexa to play Chemtrails, and the hoe started saying that Chemtrails the album was already released and something about that if I wanted to listen to the whole album to subscribe to the service, And I freaked out because I'm like wtf did she suddenly decide to surprise release the album lol

unplug her she needs to be rebooted apparently. no one needs disloyal technology iQyBk13.gif

UV/Honeymoon

There is a place here in Buenos Aires similar to a theatre where they play a whole album in the complete darkness. It's hauting and honestly a beautiful experience. I went with my bf to listen to Norman and alone to listen to UV. Can't wait to listen to COCC there!

Edit: Here's the link to listen to UV next saturday for my amigos porteños https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpjen7gfhH/?igshid=ld5clu99erhs

5 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

There is a place here in Buenos Aires similar to a theatre where they play a whole album in the complete darkness. It's hauting and honestly a beautiful experience. I went with my bf to listen to Norman and alone to listen to UV. Can't wait to listen to COCC there! (when it's possible due to covid). 

that sounds amazing, ethereal!! i wish they did that where i live :flutter: